My Ghetto Life Chapter 6

Guys I'm so sorry for not uploading =) I've been busy lately lol I hope you enjoy this chapter please comment and vote I love you guys

**************************

I wake up in a hospital bed and I start breathing heavily because I hate hospitals. I guess I pushed a buzzer for the nurse because one comes running In and checking me. She says I can leave and I'm so happy and start grabbing my clothes and getting dressed and trying to remember why I'm in the hospital I ask the nurse she says I faint because of stress and that I should relax more. I then remember I was on the phone with Jacob and he told me... what did he tell me?

I stagger out the hospital and I'm trying to remember what then all of a sudden it hits me momma is in the hospital I run into the hospital and asks for Ms. Gracie the nurse has an attitude and is asking me who I'm to be. I look her up and down and says bitch what room can't even speak English why they hire you? It looks like I shook her confidence because she gives me the room number.

I walk into the elevator and stand there waiting and thinking where the heck is Jacob while I'm rushing to the room I bump into Travis my bestfriend since we were babies he's older than me by 4 years. He moved to Miami,Florida a couple years ago. I look up at him and he says what's up snot face his nickname for me I playfully slap him on his arm and says what's up booger I then ask him why's he's at the hospital he mentions something about him checking it out.

I really don't hear alot of what Travis said because I see Jacob and some hoe making out intensely. I nearly scream but Travis pulls me into a hug that's another thing I love about Travis he knows without me telling me I grab his hand and tap Jacob on the shoulder and says he in my way of seeing someone important and push past him I then run to momma and start talking to her about some of our fun times like when we went to prospect park for our picnics and how we used to go down to soho to check out clothes and shoes. I also tell her she can't give up now I'm almost to the top just a few more years.

I feel tears running down my face and I feel Travis hugging me. I grab mommas hand and asks her to make it just for me so she can see me be what she and I always talked about, on top. I kiss momma goodbye and open the door to see the hoe and Jacob still making out except they added touching. I look at Travis and he puts his arm around my shoulder and says booger it's ok I'm here. Travis drives me home and he explains since he's 19 now he decided to stay In New York and he has a house in Westchester and I'm coming with him to live there and I have no choice. I attack him in a bear hug and he says he'll stay here for the night so in the morning we can start packing.

Me and Travis are in my room when Jacob busts in saying crap and he tries to punch Travis but Travis grabs him arm and twists it then pushes him against the wall and says something in his ear but I can't hear. I tell Jacob I'm done with him and I'm moving out. He mutters something about me being a hoe but Travis punches him. We get back to our show and then Travis starts telling me how Florida is and all that happened and how he missed his lil booger. I then hand him a towel and rag and tell him go take a shower I leave out boxers and a white tshirt if he wants it I then make him a grilled chicken tortilla his favorite and leave it for him.

I go to Jacobs room and shake my head at him I then say you always had a things for hoes and when your offered a lady you take a hoe instead you don't understand your so called girls will spread there legs to any breathing thing. Anyways by tomorrow I'll be gone so have luck finding a new roomate. I call mommy and tell her everything and she says when I get settled in visit her and she's glad Travis Is back.

When I get in my bedroom Travis is dressed and texting the professional movers to come start getting the stuff and all that I start by packing most of my clothes in a suitcase then the rest in my big tote and the remainder in a plastic bag then my shoes in a plastic bag then my hair accessories and all my beauty care products into another tote and then all my papers books and other stuff fill two plastic bags and I'm done packing. Travis is laughing at all my stuff lined against the wall and shakes his head and says girls I say I'm not even done yet in boxes I put my CDs DVDs sheets glasses and other things when I'm done I have 7 plastic bags 3 totes 2 suitcases and 11 boxes.

I'm so tired when I crawl into bed next to Travis I fall asleep right there and then with his arm around my waist and my head on his chest......

****************

Guys there is chapter 6 I hope you enjoy it and please comment and vote I love you all and thank you for your support!!