My Ghetto Life Chapter 22

I felt nice and had some time so here goes another chapter of MGL, it will most definitely be ending soon and my birthday was on Feb. 6.

Kayla

I was pregnant, I stared at those two blue lines. I already knew so it wasn't a real big shock but a little piece me of hoping I wasn't died. I hated that I did this to myself. I broke down right then and there in my bathroom. Why, did Travis do this to me? What? WTH was I saying I did this to myself because of being stupid in love with Travis. Maybe, I should tell him, he did promise to be my bestfriend after all. Yea I would most likely after I told Devin.

I got up, cleaned my face and dialed his number. He answered on the third ring.

D: Hello, who's this?

K: hey devin this is Kayla

D Kayla? Ummm..... Oooooo Kayla wassup?

He didn't even remember my name, what the fuck did I see in this guy? O yea I was drunk.

K: well ummm.... I'm pregnant and it's yours because your the only one I slept with in the last months.

D: Lmfao, & what am I supposed to do about it?

K: take care of your damn kid that's what you need to do! Don't even play games with me Devin

D: aye chill lemme let you in on a lil secret, arite?

K: What?

D: you know mr.Mac?

K: Yes.

The memories of Thanksgiving day flooded my brain so quickly at the mention of his name. Why was Devin asking me though?

D: Well bitch I'm his son and this was a part of his plan, you wanted to get him hurt by someone younger than him?

K: HE TRIED TO RAPE ME! & what fucking plan you talking about?

D: You honestly thought he would let that shit slide, I'm his son and so the plan was for me to get you pregnant. He knows your situation and what prefect way to get you black, now there will always be a little piece of him around. Honestly, Kayla you don't remember me? I know you had to atleast have thought you've seen me before?

K: OMG..... I knew you were familiar

D: O now you do bye bitch have a nice life.

I was crying now because I realized my child was going to grow up without a father. I didn't want that for this little one. Why did this always happen to me honestly? Ive never done anything wrong to anyone, I've always tried to help out everyone anyway I could.

I sat on my bed and cried my eyes out. It felt like I was broken into so much pieces that I didn't know where to start trying to pick them up. I finally fell asleep & then 2 hours later there was a knock at my door.

I walked to my door and opened it, o shit I forgot my mom was moving in today!

Kaylas mom

I got to Kaylas around 7, when she opened the door she looked like shit. Her eyes were red, I could tell she's been crying & she looked like she had the world on her shoulders.

I pulled her into a hug. I wander what happened to my baby girl?

Kayla what's wrong with you? Don't tell me nothings wrong because I know you well.

We sat down on the couch and she told me from her break up with Travis and him having another girl who was pregnant for him to meeting this guy at a bar taking him home with her and having sex and now she was pregnant.