Lifes Game Chapter 28

In the hair salon under the dryer & I have long hair so I'll be under here for an hour :( anyways here's another upload

********

Krissi

When I woke up the next morning, I felt all the stress creep up on me. All that was flashing before my eyes was yesterday's events. I go back to work for the 1st day & I get raped by an abusive ex... Damn life for me couldn't be serious?

Travis saved me though, my knight in shining armor :). My experience made me realize that a little bit more. It also made me realize that life is short, so I decided to push the wedding up to next month.

I texted the wedding planner told her the change in dates & asked the doc if I could leave now. I wander where Travis is thought? Like an answer to my thoughts he comes strolling in. He looked so chill today in his Hollister sweatpants, a Adidas red shirt & his red & black pradas.

Babe, call my doctor I want to leave I have things to do. I say to him

Don't think your going back to work I'm actually going to see your parents today but anyways....

WHAT? why are you going to see them?

Dont worry your pretty little head sweetheart, I'll be back for you around 3pm.

TRAVIS DON'T LEAVE ME :(

I'll be back baby he says giving me one of the most passionate kisses 

Then I watched him walk out the door, Why was he going to see my parents? What was he up too?

I didn't get time to ponder my questions because the wedding planner Jessica texted me back saying we had alot of work to do today. I texted her back saying come to Ridgewood hospital room 24 with what we need done.

She replied, be there in 10.

Atleast I wasn't being hopeless even if I was in a hospital bed.

Travis

After I left the hospital I went to meet my baby's parents at a nearby Starbucks. I had to let them know & I needed to get somethings cleared up.

They arrived at 12 on the dot. Hello Mr. & Mrs. Garcia, I'm Travis.

Mr. G: hello son

T: Ummm I called you here because I have to ask you a question...

G: go ahead boy don't hold your tongue

T: I felt so nervous, ummm ok sir me & Krissi have been dating for a while and I'm asking you if I may have the honor to take her hand in marriage?

Mrs. G.: Travis? Your the one shes been babbling about hmmm you have my respect

Mr. G: well son i don't know you very well but since my wife who knows men grants her respect I do to, you have permission to take my daughters hand in marriage.

T: thank you sir, but I must let you know Krissi is 7 months pregnant by me

Mr. G: EXCUSE ME? is that why your marrying her?

T: no sir, I love Krissi I promise you that & I will never hurt her she's my world & if she's not around it feels like I can't breathe.

Mr. G.: better have not been the reason, my baby girl is precious & I swear if you hurt her you'll get it from me.

T: I won't sir, that's a promise but I can't promise other men see her the same way as you & I.

Mr. G: what do you mean?