My Ghetto Life Chapter 8

So I'm taking my readers advice and getting more into the story I'm sorry for the wait Im doing my best to continue with this story.

************

Travis P.O.V

These bags are really heavy.

Where is Kyla though? I start to run up the stairs looking for her.

I skid to the top seeing the room she's looking in to. How the hell am I gonna explain that room to her.

I take a deep breath and run up to her but as soon as I reach she turns around so I quickly yell out I can explain she doesn't even listen to me, she storms down the stairs grabs her bag and walks out the house.

Shit, I run down the stairs and grab my car keys, Kyla hasn't gone far and won't because of the dead end street a few blocks away. I jump in and start to drive slowly.

I see Kayla and I roll down the window telling her to get in now. It's chilly and she doesn't have on a jacket. She gives me^ a dirty look and keeps walking. I speed up pull up to the side jump out of the car and grab and put her in the car.

Kyla P.O.V

After I saw that girl the house felt really hot I had to leave, I'm here walking and thinking how he's gonna explain that to me^. Honestly I was mad pissed or sad I just have to clear my head. I hear a car coming down the street but i pay no attention then Travis yells out his window for me^ to get in the car, I give him the dirtiest look ever.

I keep walking and ignore him I see him drive off further but I dot think anything off it and continue walking. Next thing you know I'm being carried to the car, right then and there I wanna cry because life has never been good to me^ and im tired of it!!

This was rushed guys I felt guilty about making you guys wait hope you enjoy VOTE & COMMENT