chapter 6; the date

All week Louis had been stressing. He really hoped Harry would like what he had planned. He had done so much for it.

He texted Harry this morning telling him he'll pick him up at 6pm this evening to which Harry replied with an 'okay' and a smiley face and his address.

He picked out the perfect outfit, he was wearing black sneaker and trousers, with a grey shirt on top of that. And to top it all of he was wearing a blue, nice jacket.

It was nearing 6, so he decided to get in his car and head to Harry's.

He got there at exactly 6pm, so he got out of his car and headed to the door. When he got there he just stood there for a second, breathing in and out. He was so nervous.

When he finally calmed himself down he knocked on the door. When the door opened he saw a good looking middle aged woman.

"Oh, you must be Louis!", she chirped. "I'm Anne"

"It's nice to meet you ma'am", Louis said, shaking her hand.

'Oh, don't call me ma'am. It makes me feel old", she said. They both laughed and she let Louis in.

They entered the living room and Anna said, "Take a seat, Harry isn't ready yet, but I'll call him."

So Louis took a seat and Anne ran off to wherever Harry could be. Louis just sat there for a few seconds, checking his phone when he heard footsteps. He looked up to see a beautiful and so cute Harry. He was wearing a crop top with a milk carton on it and a skirt with cookies scattered around it. His hair was styled into two little buns at the top of his head with the rest of his hair let out.

Louis stood up, walking to Harry, saying "You look so cute."

Harry blushed and replied. "Thank you", he said "you don't look that bad either."

"Shall we go?", Louis asked and Harry agreed.

"Where are we going?", Harry asked once they were in the car.

"That's still a surprise", Louis said, a playful smirk playing on his lips.

Harry tried to protest, but soon found out it was no use, so he just sat in the car, waiting in anticipation.

After a few minutes of driving and small talks they reached a restaurant.

Harry's smile faltered for a second before returning again. Louis saw of course and was quick to say "you deserve the best. I'm not the typical guy who just takes his date to a restaurant and then tries to fuck them. It might look like that, but it'll change when we get inside."

Harry nodded and followed Louis inside.

"Reservation for Tomlinson", Louis said when they entered the place.

"Of course, sir", the waiter said and lead them to their table.

On the way there, Harry saw all types of people; some straight couples, some gay couples, some people dressed normal, some guys dressed like girls, some girls dressed like guys, some trans people ... There were a lot of different types.

They reached their table and Harry's mouth dropped. It looked like the really pretty tables you see in a movie. There were candles on the table, roses on Harry's side, glasses with wine, dimmed lights.

They sat down. Harry still had his mouth gaping when he said "This place is beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it", Louis said.

"Like it? I LOVE IT!", Harry exclaimed.

"I didn't want you to feel awkward or something like that, so I thought of this place. Everyone is treated equally here, no matter what", Louis told him.