chapter 11; behind the scenes

So have you told him yet?

No, how could I. How do you tell someone you like that you're a bad person.

You're not a bad person Tommo, you just need to know where to draw the line.

It was never my f*cking intention to kill the guy !

I know, I know. Calm down, we can fix this. He was a low life anyway, no one will notice he's gone.

You're probably right, but I really have to talk to the others. Get everyone together, we need to have a proper talk.

Sure, no problem, I'll get them all here tonight.

**************
Hello, boss

"Hello Liam, sit. We'll wait for the others", Louis said. A few minutes passed.

Hi, boss. Hello, boss. Hey, boss.

"Good evening Zayn, Niall, Ashton. Everyone sit down, we have to discuss something", Louis said with a serious expression stuck on his face.

Yes, boss.

"I guess you all know why I called you here", he started the conversation. 

Everyone nods in agreement.

"So, can someone explain to me", Louis started of in a calm voice. "WHY THERE IS A F*CKING DEAD GUY!", he finished the sentence yelling.

Everyone lowered their head in shock and also because they were kind of scared.

Well?! Tell me!

Zayn spoke up :"Well it went like this boss, we arrived to pick up the package,..."

Zayn told the whole story and Louis listened carefully to what he had to say. He might be a scary boss when he got mad, but he always listened to every word his people had to tell him. 

"Okay, I understand. Nevertheless, it was a big mistake", he said. But he still wondered: "So who was he anyways?"

"It was Calum Hood", Liam answered.

Calum hood? It took moment for him to realize. 

"Wait!", He exclaimed. *It's the town where the little coffee shop is, where Harry lives*, he thought. When he realized this, he added "Do you know how many connections I have over there? That's one of Clifford's boys. Do you want to start a war! Everyone is already on edge, what the hell are you trying to pull here!"

"Where did this happen?", he asked, clenching his jaw.

"Don't worry boss, it was in a abandoned building and it was late at night. No one was around, we made sure of that", Liam replied.

"Don't you think Clifford will know when one of his guys is missing? He's not stupid Liam! Niall, I need you to go around to see if anyone noticed or if anyone has seen anything. You have to tell me right away when you find something", Louis started planing. "And find out if Clifford knows already."

"Of course, boss", Niall replied. He knows well enough why Louis got especially riled up about this area. Harry lives only a few blocks away from the coffee shop. He knew Louis didn't want Harry to know about his work.  

"From now on, I want every one of you to go in pairs to the meet ups.", Louis said to the others. "I don't care what anyone tells you. You need to keep each other calm. If ANYTHING like this happens again, I'll break your f*cking fingers!"

Everyone nodded their head. They had all seen and heard enough about Louis' past. They knew not to mess with him. 

After the talk every one left, except for Niall.

"You know, I really hate calling you boss in front of every one", Niall laughed.

"I know, I'm not a fan of it either", Louis shrugged "but I can't show anyone any weak side. That's why the others can't know about Harry yet. I want to protect him for as long as I can."

"I know Lou. Don't worry, he'll never know about what happened", Niall reassured him. "Come on, forget about for tonight. We have business to do. I'll arrange a meeting with Michael."