chapter 3; the first meeting (part I)

Louis' outfit attached

The next day, Louis made sure to dress well. He wore a white shirt with a greenish jacket on top, black pants and black sneakers.

It was 6pm when he arrived at the coffee shop, waiting outside for the pretty boy.

After a few minutes of scrolling on his phone, he heard someone speak behind him. "Hey Tommo", he heard Harry say. He turned around to see him standing there with a smirk on his face. He looked so pretty. He was wearing a black skirt and a light pink sweater with that. "Hey Hazz", Louis said, wearing the same expression on his face.

"Hazz?" Harry questioned, a smug smile evident on his face.

"Well yeah. You call me Tommo now so I thought I should give you a nickname too", Louis replied while scratching the back of his neck.

"I like it." "You do?" "I do." "Okay, good."

"So what did you plan for us today?" Harry asked.

"I thought we should get some ice cream from the new place in town and then walk around in the park and get to know each other. How does that sound?"

Harry hummed in response. And off they went.

They reached the ice cream shop and ordered their ice cream. Strawberry for Harry and chocolate for Louis. Of course Louis payed, much to Harry's dismay, but Harry couldn't help the small smile and light blush that appeared on his face after.

They walked to the park, staying quiet for a while, before Louis spoke up again.

"Wanna play 20 questions?"

"Yeah sure", Harry agreed.

"Let's do a quick round. I'll ask 5 questions and you have to answer them as fast as possible and then the other way around."

And Harry nodded to make sure he understood and agreed.

"Full name", Louis asked.

"Harry Edward Styles"

"birthday"

"1 February"

"special skills"

Harry blushed at the mention of it. "Juggling and singing"

Louis looked over to Harry, seeing the small blush and smiling a little. "You can sing?"

"Yeah, I used to be in a band called 'White Eskimo. we once won battle of the bands"

"Oh cool. Well, favorite animal"

"Turtles, cats, dogs, hamsters, rabbits and pigeons. I'm a pretty big animal lover."

"Pigeons?", Louis asked with a smirk playing on his face and raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, I don't know why I like them. I once named a pigeon Kevin when I was a kid", Harry answered with a giggle. Louis smiled at that 'his giggles are so cute' he thought to himself.

"Okay, I wanna save my other questions for later, so your turn", Louis said.

"Oh okay. Full name"

"Louis William Tomlinson"

"Birthday"

"24 December"

"Awe you're a Christmas gift!" Harry cheered.

Louis chuckled, asking "You calling me a gift, love."

"E-eh for your parents of course", he quickly said, a blush covering his cheeks.

"You're too cute", he mumbled, barely audible. Of course Harry heard and blushed, but kept quiet.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"yes I do. I have 5 younger sisters and 1 little brother. Lottie and fizzy, who are the oldest. Then there's the twins Phoebe and Daisy, they're 10 years old now. And the twins Ernest, my little brother, and Doris, my little sister. They were born a few months ago."

Harry's eyes widened at that. "your family is so big", he said.

"Yeah, and I love every single one of them", Louis said with a small smile. "Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah just one older sister, Gemma." He replied.

"favorite pet name for your lover"

"Love, pumpkin, princess or just their nickname. Why?"

"Cute names, and no real reason, just wanted to know."

They walked through the park, until they reached the swings.

"Sit down, I'll push you", Louis told Harry.

He blushed, but still sat down on the swing. Louis started lightly pushing him, before he spoke up again.

"I have one more question to ask you", he said.

******************************************************************

Okay it's pretty boring and shitty, sorry guys.

What do you think though ? part 2 will be up as soon as it s finished