Chapter 15;

The next morning Harry woke up to an empty bed. He wondered where Louis had run off to. After a few seconds he decided to go downstairs. He found Louis in the kitchen. He tried to walk up to him, but stopped himself when he realized Louis was on the phone.

"No, he's with me. ... No, not yet. ... Stop it Niall, I have to go now. ... We'll take care of that later, bye."

When Louis ended the call he turned around.

"Good morning, love", he walked up to Harry, pecking him on the cheek. "I made breakfast. Have a seat."

"Good morning", Harry said as he sat down, his cheeks turning bright red.

"I really wonder when you'll stop blushing every time I kiss you", Louis said playfully.

"I'm not blushing, it's just really hot in here", Harry tried to defend himself, but to no use. Louis just chuckled as he sat down.

"Do you have to work today?"

"Yeah, I have to work at 5 again."

"I'll drop you off."

"No need. I need a change of clothes anyway. If you could just drop me off at home, I'll walk to the shop."

Louis just nodded and they finished their breakfast. After breakfast the boys washed up and got dressed.

When they got in the car Harry couldn't help but ask who was on the phone this morning.

"Niall, he's my best friend. Remember the little Irish guy? He was with me the first time I saw you at the coffeeshop."

"Oh, right! I remember him. He was fun", Harry giggled. "He calls you 'Tommo', right?"

"Yeah that's him. He embarrassed me in front of you for the first time", Louis laughed.

When they arrived Louis asked what time Harry would be done. Harry replied he had to close up again and Louis, as expected, told him he would pick him up.

Harry agreed and got out. He waited at the door for Louis to leave. When Louis was gone he got inside.

"Mom, I'm home."

"Hi Harry", his mom walked up. While she hugged him, she whispered "So how was your night?"

"Mom!" Harry yelled before taking a step back.

"Louis really is more of a gentleman than I thought. He came over yesterday to ask if it would be okay for you to stay the night", she chuckled. "So did you use protection?"

"Stop, mom! You're embarrassing me", Harry hid his face in his hands. "Nothing happened", he almost whispered.

"Oh really? Why not?"

"I got really nervous and he noticed. He said he would wait for me."

"Well, that's good Harry. You still have to look out. I don't really know that much about him yet."

"I know you're worried mom, but I don't think you have to be. Louis has been nothing but nice to me."

"That's exactly why I worry Harry, no one is always nice."

Harry and Anne finished their talk and Harry got ready for work.

When Harry was finished he walked over to the coffeeshop with his mom. They talked about all kinds of things. Harry told her all about Louis' big house and she replied she really wanted to see it some day.

After a while they reached the shop. So Harry waved his mom off, getting ready for work.

Meanwhile Louis drove off to the pub.

When he got inside everyone greeted him. He sat in the back, where Niall was already waiting for him.

"What's up Tommo?"

"Same old, same old, Niall.

"So do you have a plan for what to do?"

"We should let Michael know I'm not just someone he can mess with."

"What did you have in mind?" Niall asked with a serious expression.

"I need you to get Zayn for me. I want him to go over to Michael's"

"What about Luke?"

"You've seen Zayn right? That dog will crawl right back to his den."

So while Harry got ready for work, Louis got ready for his revenge.

*********************

Happy New Year everyone 🍾🥳

Exams are coming up so I don't have much time to publish >.<

Please wait for the next part.