Chapter 10; Aquarium date (part I)

Louis still wasn't really sure about where they should go, so they just drove around for a while until he figured it out.

After a while he finally parked the car.

"The aquarium?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, to be honest I hadn't really planned anything. It just came to mind." Louis replied.

Harry smiled. "I've never been", he said timidly.

"Then let me show you around", Louis said like a gentleman. He got out, walked to the other side of the car and opened Harry's door.

Harry smiled and blushed, looking down. They walked up to the entrance to get the tickets. The man in the front told them about the special dolphin show that was planned for today and Louis was just thinking about how lucky he got.

So they walked in and Louis took Harry's hand and showed him all the nice places. The sweet and salt water fish, the weird ones and the cute ones, the shark tank, where Harry squeezed Louis' hand a little because the sharks kind of scared him.

"Don't worry, they're behind the glass, they can't do anything", Louis said, putting his other hand on top op Harry's hand that was squeezing him.

They arrived at this path where everything around them was glas. Harry's eyes widened at the beautiful sight of all the seacreatures.

"Let's take a picture", Louis said and Harry agreed. Louis took put his phone and pulled Harry closer by his waist.
Of course, Harry started blushing again, but he started smiling as soon as Louis said "Say Cheese!"

After walking around for a while they heard the speaker say the dolphin show would start soon.

"Come on!", Louis said, holding on to Harry tightly and running to the dolphin show.

When they arrived at the dolphin show they were lucky enough to score a seat up front. Throughout whole show Harry was smiling and giggling. Louis couldn't help the smile forming on his lips every time he heard.

"I'm sorry Hazz, I really want to tell you, but I can't right now. I promise I'll tell you soon enough", Louis thought, giving Harry a small kiss on his hand.