chapter 7; working (part I)

He just couldn't stop smiling, no matter how hard he tried.

He kept thinking about the night before and how it was the best night of his life

Are you ready? I'll walk you his mum said while waiting for Harry to get ready.

"Almost! Just finishing my makeup", Harry said, still smiling.

I haven't seen you smiling like that in a while dear. she walked over to the bed Come sit next to me.

I know you really like him, anyone can tell, but make sure you're not going too fast. Before you know it you'll want to-

"stop! mom this is so embarrassing", he said while blushing.

This is not only about sex Harry. He is cute and all, but he knows how to use his words. And with that I mean he can play you. You only need a couple of nice words and a few dates before you can really get to someone, you know

"He's not like that mum"

You don't know that. You've seen him like 3 times. Is that enough for you to tell what kind of person he is? What if he's completely different around his friends? What if he's just a player?

"I know he's not like that. I just know", he said as tears started forming in his eyes

Oh no honey, I didn't want to make you cry. Come here. she hugged him. Just be careful.

"Okay", Harry said in a small voice.

They got up. Harry walked past the mirror again to check his makeup and off they went.

When they arrived at his work harry waved off his mum and went in through the back, he put on his apron and started working

Why is it so busy today? He was literally running around all day; cleaning tables, taking orders, making drinks, dealing with rude costumers...

And to top it all off, his boss just kept eyeing him. He tried to ignore it, because that's all he can do.

At least he didn't touch him. He was too scared to tell him off because he didn't want to lose this job. He really liked working there.

10p.m., finally! His horrible shift was over. He was the only one left at work with his boss.

He cleaned off the last tables and put away his apron. He just went out the back when he got called back.

Harry hold up! his boss called after him.

Harry slowly turned around asking what he was called for.

His boss approached him, a little too close for his liking, but again what can he do.

we could still have some fun, he said while grabbing Harry's waist.

"umm.. I.. umm.." he started stuttering and shaking, not knowing what to say.

Come on the gross old man breathed in his ear.

*********************************************************************************************

I'll upload two chapters after each other because I just thought it was too long to put it in one chapter. It has been so long since I've uploaded anything on here. Please enjoy 😊.