chapter 8; working (part II)

It took him a moment to realize what happened.

He was pulled to the side and the old man was on the ground.

Someone was on top of him, hitting him.. hitting him HARD.

Don't *punch* touch *punch* him *punch* ever *punch* again *punch, punch*

Harry couldn't believe his eyes. He was too choked to even realize who was on top of the old man.

If you ever touch him again, I won't just stop. And don't you dare to fire him either.

The shadow of a man stood up from the old man, finally turning around.

Harry had to take a step back, he was just so choked and scared.

Oh no, don't be scared! It's just me. The stranger finally stepped into the light, revealing his face.

There he was, his saving angel, Louis. He started approaching Harry slowly, closer and closer until he closed him in his arms. And Harry let him, it felt nice to be hugged like this.

Calm down. Don't worry, I'll always be here to protect you.

He kept comforting Harry like that for a while until he was calm enough to get going.

Louis grabbed his hand accompanied him on his walk home.

"What were you doing there anyway?", Harry finally had the guts to ask after walking for a while.

I knew you had to work today, so I just thought I'd walk you home, he shyly said, while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh", Harry started blushing.

Louis stopped walking for a second. Harry looked back to see why he stopped.

If someone ever approaches you like that again, don't hesitate to tell me okay? He said I'll always be here to protect you.

Harry started blushing even more. They continued their walk. After walking for a few more minutes they reached Harry's house. Louis waved him off and was waiting until he was inside and safe.

He started walking back to she shop again, where he left his car again.

When he got there, the old man had just left the building again after freshening himself up.

Seeing him just made Louis' blood boil all over again as he walked over to the man again. He grabbed him by his collar and pushed him up the wall again.

I will not beat the shit out of you this time, because I really like Harry and he like working here BUT if you EVER touch him again, I won't go easy on you. Now get the hell out of here.

He glared at him once more, before the old man stumbled into his car and drove off. He just followed, stepping into his car, but not turning the engine on just yet. He just sat there for a second, regretting kicking this man's butt in front of Harry. He was worried he scared him and that he might never hear from him again.

*buzz buzz*

He checked his phone

"Thank you for saving me", a text from Harry

"Anytime 😉", he send while smiling down on his phone for a few more seconds rereading the text.

He put his phone away and drove off to his own house as well.

***********************************************************************************************

I didn't quiet know how to end it, so I hope the end is okay :).