Chapter 21

Hey everybody! I've been very stupid, cause I accidentally pressed the publish button to early... so sorry if you got an early update, please blame my fat sausage fingers ; 3;
Anyway, hope you like this chapter and please leave a vote/comment! :3

--------

Alcor POV

The power.

That amazing, superior, mighty power.

It overtook all my emotions I was feeling before. All the anger, heartbreak, sadness and the agonizing hatred were replaced with the feeling of wanting more.

More power,

more land,

more fear,

more respect.

And all that was keeping me from that was that god damn barrier around the town, and four stupid mortals that I once called my beloved family. I needed all my willpower to not wrench my face in a disgusted expression whenever I thought of the word family. When I looked down at that sad group of humans, the first word that came to me was everything but family. Instead, it was hate. How dáre they kill my own bloody father, after everything I'd done for them? How dáre they kill the only thing in this universe that gave a crap about me? That thought made me want to tear them to bloody pieces, to make them pay for what they did. I wanted revenge.

Yet, the only thing I did was smiling. I smiled because I had just accomplished something that even my father, the most powerful demon that existed 'til now, didn't accomplish:

Weirdmaggedon.

The look on Ford's face when I broke the Rift, was a look that I would kill for to see again. But not only because his face could've been used as the representation of pure shock (which was funny as hell, so I would kill someone only for that reason to), but because when I saw that face, I realised that my power was beyond anything he had seen. Even beyond Bill Cipher's power. And how did I see that? Because Ford knew Bill. He had analyzed him for years, wrote an entire chapter about him in the journals, and last but not least; he had even worked together with Bill. He knew exactly what Bills limits were, what his amazing power could accomplish, and more important, not accomplish. And apperantly was breaking a sealed, magical Rift through a barrier that kept all paranormal outside, without even touching it, not something that Bill could've done.

That thought gave me a rush of confidence. I was stronger then my own father, and he was (or had been, because of that filthy creature called Mabel Pines), considered the most powerful thing in the universe. So now that I had finally achieved my real form, I could do anything. I could do anything to anyone.

And who were the first on my list to do anything to?

The people who were standing right in front of me, screaming at me to stop whatever was happening, with tears in their eyes. I couldn't help but smile even more when I saw that sight. Now they could finally feel how it felt to be betrayed.

"Kid?! What the hell happened to you?!" The loud voice of Stan pierced into my ears, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Something that should've happened a long time ago." I answered. I noticed that my voice sounded a lot more like my father's, dark and echoey. I liked it.

Sta-... I mean Fez didn't get any wiser from this answer, so he shot a questioned look towards his twin good ol' Sixer. He, being the nice and incredibly polite man he is, gave me the honor of explaining by just shooting a glare back, keeping his mouth shut. Not that I was just going to hand them that information over.