Introducing.....ONE DIRECTION!!

Hey! This story is combining my 2 fave things: Glee and One Direction!!!

The One Direction is made up of Finn Hudson (Liam), Sam Evans (Harry), Rory Flannagan (Niall), Joe Hart (Zayn) and Artie Abrams (Louis). This story will feature Finchel, Samcedes, Sugary, Quoe and Bartie so haters of those couples may wanna stop reading (I love Brittana but they all need love interests). Enjoy this story! (i put a link on the side to the glee cover but just replace Mike with Finn)

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee or One Direction. If I did own both, I'd dated Louis (even though it will be illegal) and on Glee, Finchel, Brittana, Klaine, Samcedes and Quoe would be together forever!!! (and Brittany would graduate to stay with Santana!)

----------------------

Finn P.O.V

-------------------

Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

We are One Direction. Stealing girls hearts and writing hit songs. I'm Finn Hudson or as fans call me, Finnster. My band mates are my best friends. There's Sam Evans (aka. Trouty Evans), Rory Flannagan (aka. Irish Boy), Joe Hart (aka. The hair) and Artie Abrams (aka. Wheels).

Fans love us and are called Directioners and adore our music. Our record label are having problems right now.

--------------------

We get called into our manager's office one day.

"Guys, you are all going back to high school for your senior year." Our manager says.

"What the hell?" I say.

"Where are we going?" Artie asks.

"Lima, Ohio. You are going to McKinley High. You'll be living with Finn's family." Our manager says.

That's right. My family, Mom, Burt and Kurt all live in Lima, my hometown. I haven't been there for ages. Mom came with me to LA when I was 10 and I became a music student and good friends with Artie. When Mom met Burt, she moved to Lima with him and his son, Kurt. I moved in with my uncle, Benjamin. When I turned 17 (a year ago), we formed One Direction (Sam thought of the group name). Now I'm 18 and returning to Lima for my senior year. So many fangirls will be there!

"Have fun in Lima!" Our manager says as he kicks us out of his office.

Lima, Ohio here we come!

---------------------------------

This is short but it basically explains the basis of the story! One Direction songs will be featured!!! I'm a huge Gleek and Directioner so that is why I combined my 2 fave things!

Vote to save a unicorn and cause the voices in my head tell me to tell you to vote! :)