It's Time To Leave High School

Hey!

Here comes the tears *tear+crying*! This is the final chapter of 'Glee Direction'! But don't cry since when this has been published, the sequel will start so keep an eye out for that!

I'd like to say a few words. First, I'd love to say 'I LOVE YOU' to my fans who have commented, voted and fanned me because of this story! Secondly, I'd like to say thanks to a special fan, NeWriter75! You've been by my side for a large amount of this story so this chapter is dedicated to you!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Rachel P.O.V

-------------------------------------

"In a week, this choir room will be full of graduated high schoolers. This week is dedicated to goodbyes from one to another. You've all got different dreams. I want to go around the room and can everyone say where they are going." Mr Schue says.

"I'm going to LA with Sam." Mercedes says.

"I'm going to LA for One Direction and Cedes." Sam says.

"I'm heading to LA to record an album and go to college." Santana says.

"Taking my pool cleaning business to LA!" Puck says.

"New York, New York!" Kurt sings.

"I'm hoping to get my chance on Broadway and release my own line of bow ties." Blaine says.

"I'm going to Yale." Quinn says.

"I'm heading LA. I'll be keeping a long-distance relationship with my girl." Joe says, putting an arm around Quinn.

"Going to LA to be a dancer." Brittany says.

"One Direction." Artie says.

"Going to a school in Chicago to be a dancer." Mike says.

"Following Mike to Chicago to also be a dancer." Tina says.

"Heading to LA." Rory says.

"Going with Rory to LA." Sugar says.

"I'm going to LA." Finn says.

All eyes fall on me. I look at everyone in the room.

"What?" I ask.

"Where you heading?" Blaine asks.

"There's New York." Kurt says.

"Or LA." Finn says.

"I don't know where I'm headed." I say and walk out. I can hear Finn shouting after me to come back. I just walk off and cry as I leave the choir room.

-----------------------------------------

"Why did you leave Glee club early today?" Santana asks me by my locker after Glee club. Since prom, we've become friends.

"I'm too confused." I say.

"About what?" Santana asks.

"New York or Los Angeles." I say.

"Broadway or Finn." Santana says.

"Exactly. Kurt wants me to go with him and Blaine to New York but then Finn wants me to go with him to Los Angeles. What should I do?" I ask.

"Follow your heart." Santana says and then walks off. I smile as I think of what I should do.

--------------------------------------------