The Puckerman Experiment

Hey!

This is a chapter about Puck. He's trying to find out who he really likes and has strong feelings for.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------

Puck P.O.V

----------------------------------

I'm the guy around school that knows all the girls since I've slept/made out with all of them. I've still got these feelings for Quinn though. She has Joe now so I can't date her. And then there's Santana. She thinks we're an item. I need to kiss Quinn to see if all my feelings can go away.

-----------------------

"Hey Quinn!" I shout.

"Hey Puckerman." Quinn says, unenthusiastically.

"Could I kiss you?" I ask.

"No! I'm with Joe." Quinn says.

"I need to get rid of my feelings for you." I say.

"Fine. One kiss. But not in public!" Quinn says. She walks off, dragging me with her. She takes me to the empty auditorium. I lean forward to kiss her but she's looking around to see if anyone is in here. She realises no one else in here and kisses me. It lasts one minute then Quinn parts from me quickly and sits on the edge of the stage.

"I feel like I'm cheating on Joe." Quinn whispers.

"Well, now I've realised I don't have feelings for you. I'll just continue kissing exes untill I figure out which one I actually have feelings for. Up next, My Hot Jewish American Princess." I say and walk out of the auditorium. Quinn just sits there, thinking.

------------------------

I find Rachel, kissing Finn in the hallways.

"My Hot Jewish American Princess! Could I kiss you?" I ask.

"No. She's not kissing anyone but me!" Finn says.

"It's just for an experiment." I say.

"Fine." Finn says and lets go of Rachel.

"Do I get a say in this?" Rachel protests.

"Sure. Can I kiss you?" I ask.

"One kiss." Rachel says and I nod.

I lean forward and kiss her. Just a peck. In the corner of my eye, I can see Finn fuming.

She immediatley runs back to Finn, who kisses her.

She's crossed off my list. Up next, Mercedes Jones.

------------------------------

I go to the choir room where I find Sam and Mercedes dancing around. I cough and they stop.

"Puckerman?" Sam asks.

"Could I kiss you Mercedes?" I ask.

"Why?" Mercedes asks.

"I'm kissing all my main exes and you are on my list." I say.

"You two dated?" Sam asks.

"Puck shaved his mowhawk off and become unpopular. He dated me when I was a Cheerio to boost his popularity." Mercedes explains. Sam seems shocked and sits down.

"So can I kiss you?" I ask.

"One kiss." Mercedes says.

"Yup." I say.

I lean forward and kiss her. It lasts 30 seconds. I feel nothing.

She's off my list. Now there's only one girl left (besides Santana): Brittany.

-------------------------------

I walk down the corridor and spot Brittany sitting on Artie's lap as he wheels them down the corridor.

"Hey Brittany. Can I kiss you? It's for an experiment." I ask.

"Sure." Brittany says, standing up. She kisses me and it lasts 1 minute. She let's go and sits on Artie's lap. They wheel away.

She's not 'the one'. That means that Santana must be it. I go down the corridor to find her.

I find her at her locker.

"Hey Pucke-" She starts to speak but is interupted by me kissing her. I feel something with her. Something magical.

"My place tonight." Santana says when we part. I smile.

---------------------------

Thanks for reading! I was bored and Puck deserves someone to love. I am a Brittana fan but since the One Direction in this story need love interests so Santana is being paired up with Puck.

Votes make me live! Comments make me happy :)