Jesse Frickin' St James

Hey!
I watched 'On My Way' last night! OMG!!! I do know that Quinn lives (phew). Like I reminded you in the last chapter, I live in NZ and Season 3 started in February so it has only just aired 'On My Way'. I did cry because of Karofsky's suicide attempt and Quinn's crash. I immediately went on Facebook afterwards and one of my friends was telling me how she cried. I can't wait to meet Blaine's VERY sexy bro, Cooper. I actually share the same birthday as Matt Bomer (lucky me)!

Well enough of me. Enjoy!!!
---------------------------
Finn P.O.V
---------------------------

This is the idiot Rachel's told me about along with everyone else in the club. I feel sorry for how now that she has to see the moron who cheated on her. Who would cheat on Rachel? Rachel is amazing but if Jesse didn't cheat on her, I would never have fell in love with her.

"Jesse? What are you doing here?" Rachel asks, sadness in her voice.

"I'm here for us, Rachel. I missed you." Jesse says.

I place my arm over Rachel's shoulder. My protective boyfriend personality is showing.

"I'm dating Finn now." Rachel says and I smile.

"You don't really love him though. You love me." Jesse says, anger rising in his voice. He stares at me.

"I do." Rachel shouts.

"No you don't he's a rebound boyfriend! What we had and still have is special!" Jesse shouts.

The whole club are silent, listening to their conversation. I have to butt in soon but I don't know what to say.

"Jesse!!! Leave!!" Rachel screams.

"Rachel, calm down." Mr Schue says.

"I will not calm down untill Jesse here leaves!" Rachel screams.

"I'm sorry Rachel but Jesse has been hired to work here." Mr Schue says.

Jesse sits down to the side and Rachel leans back into her chair. I squeeze her shoulder and she looks at me. I peck her lips. She smiles weakly at me.

I'm her boyfriend and I need to protect her from her stupid ex-boyfriends.

--------------------------------

I walk up to Rachel's locker after Glee Club.

"Hey Rach. You left before I could catch up with you." I say.

"I'm sorry. Wanna hang out this afternoon?" Rachel asks.

"I would love to but I need to study for a stupid test tomorrow." I say.

"Then I'll help you. It will be a study date." Rachel says and grabs my hand. I kiss her.

"Ahem." A voice says.

"Jesse?" Rachel asks.

"I was going to ask you on a date but you have plans with this idiot." Jesse says.

What happens next is the one thing I'll never think I'd ever do.

I connect my fist with Jesse's face and he falls to the ground.

"Finn!" Rachel shouts at me. I don't know if she's angry or happy.

"What?" I say.

"What the heck happened?" Puck asks as he appears with Santana.

"I punched Jesse." I say.

"Well done. That doofus deserved to be punched. After what he did to Rachel, he deserves a punch in the face. With all their shouting and him controlling her." Puck says.