The Parent Talk

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

Rachel P.O.V

----------------------------------------

I can't believe I haven't told my dads' about my pregnancy yet. They'll probably be mad at me and Finn and Jesse. Well, maybe not Finn but they will plan to hunt Jesse down.

I slip on a loose t-shirt so my small bump won't show. I'm 4 and a half months pregnant.

Tonight is the night we tell my dads' and Finn's parents about the pregnancy. Carole, Burt and Kurt are coming over. Kurt's bringing Blaine over too.

-------------------------------------

"Come in, Hudson-Hummels." Dad says as Carole, Burt, Finn, Kurt and Blaine come in.

"And Anderson." Blaine mumbles.

"Welcome to the Berry Household." Daddy says. I stand at the top of the staircase, watching everyone chat and walk into the living room. Finn notices me and walks to the top of the steps to greet me.

"Hey beautiful. Ready to tell them?" Finn asks, holding his hand out.

I grab his hand and smile. I nod and we walk down the steps, hand in hand.

"Looks like you found our little Princess, Finn." Daddy says.

"I did." Finn says and smiles down at me. I smile up at him.

------------------------------------

We all sit down to eat after talking for awhile. We eat dinner with the light conversation about One Direction, New York, dreams for the future and family. Finn grabs my hand under the table and squeezes it.

"Ready?" He mouths. I nod.

"Dad. Daddy. I have some huge news for you." I say.

"What, Princess?" Dad asks.

"I'm pregnant." I say and hear my dads' gasp. Burt and Carole looked shocked.

"Is Finn the father?" Carole asks.

"He isn't but I want him to raise my child like it's his own." I say.

"Who's the father then?" Burt asks.

"Jesse St.James. He told me he loved me and at that stage I was weak and thought I loved him. We slept together and he left me the next morning. I found out awhile ago." I say.

"Rachel?" Dad says, standing up.

"Yes Dad." I say.

"Please get the hell out of my house! I don't want to have a daughter who's a teen mom!" Dad shouts.

I cry, "Daddy?" I ask. Daddy stays quiet. He looks at me with pain in his eyes.

Finn puts his arm around me, "Thanks for supporting your daughter through a rough time." Finn says, sarcastically. Finn and I walk to my bedroom and pack my bag.

"Where will I go now?" I ask, still sobbing.

"I'll see if mom and Burt can let you stay with us." Finn says. I hug him as we finish packing my bag.

"Let's go. We can get the rest of my stuff tomorrow." I say. We leave my now old room. As we walk down the steps, Finn keeps his arm around my waist.

"Rachel, would you like to stay with us?" Carole asks.

"Yes please." I say.

As I leave the house, I look at my dads' and glare at them. They look sorry but they still kick me out.