Shock + PROM!

Hey!

This is going to be skipped forward a bit to just before Prom (a week before prom). Their will be some interesting stuff going on! :)

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

Finn P.O.V

-------------------------------------------

I do love Rachel but her being pregnant is annoying sometimes with all those hormones and stuff. The only good thing about her pregnancy right now is the fact that she can't keep her hands off me. We did 'it' three times one night (at least Mom and Burt were away visiting some sick relative and Kurt was at Blaine's). We've gotten even more closer with her living at my place. I love her and I know she loves me!

-------------------------------------------

Rachel P.O.V

------------------------------------------

I get up before Finn one morning and I walk into the bathroom to pee. After I pee, I start to develop pains in my stomach. Oh God, this baby better not be coming right now! After another pain I realise that my baby needs to come out.

I rush back into the bedroom and shake Finn awake.

"Finn!" I say.

"What?" He asks.

"The baby is coming!" I shout.

His eyes pop open and he's out of bed as fast as he can to help me back a bag and take me to the hospital. We pass Carole and Burt who are sitting in the living room on our way out.

"Finn, what's going on?" Carole asks.

"Rachel's having her baby. We're going to the hospital now!" Finn shouts.

"Do us to come with you?" Burt asks.

"You can if you want but we need to go!" Finn shouts and him and I rush out the door.

----------------------------------------

Hours later, my son is born. He looks more like me than Jesse. He just has Jesse's eyes but the rest are mine. He looks so cute.

"What do you want to name him?" Finn asks.

"Christopher William Berry." I say with a smile.

"Christopher?" Finn asks.

"Yeah. After your dad and your middle name since he's now your son and part of your family." I say with a bigger smile on my face. Finn kisses me and we smile at each other as we part.

"Knock, knock!" A voice says from the other side of the door. Kurt, Blaine, Carole, Burt, Quinn, Joe, Mercedes and Sam walk in.

"Hey guys." Finn says.

"Oh he's so cute!" Kurt says, racing to my side to look at Christopher.

"I know." I say.

"One day I hope to have kids." Blaine says.

"If we have kids one day Blaine, they will be very fashionable." Kurt says.

"I'll be buying our children bowties." Blaine says and kisses Kurt's cheek.

"I want to teach my son how to play football." Finn says.

At the mention of 'my son', I broke into tears. He's going to be a great dad.

"What's wrong, Rach?" Finn asks.

"I love you and you're going to make a great dad to Chris even though his not even your actual son." I sob.