Chapter 30 The Premier And An Unanswered Question

It's been two months since we had finished filming and now tonight is the premier of the film. I was excited and yet at the same time nervous because I've never been to a premier or been on the red carpet. Rhi was coming dress shopping with me today because well I need to look presentable and acceptable at the event. So I'm 3 months into my pregnancy and I've got a bump now; not very big but a nicely sized one.

"What time are you heading out?"

Bam questions walking out of the pool, I bit my lip as he walked out. The water dripping from his hair down to his body and how the sun reflects off his figure.

"When she arrives."

I replied fanning my face with a magazine I had been reading. Bam walked up close to me and placed his hand on my bump, he smiled and knelt down.

"Bam what are you doing?"

I giggled, I rested my hands on my hips and looked down at him. He placed his hands on my stomach and kissed it.

"Just giving the little one a kiss goodbye because I'm going back in the pool."

He got back onto his feet and pressed his lips against mine.

"I'm going to go back in the house and wait for Rhi."

"Okay babe. Oh and if you see Dunn, Novak and Ville tell them to get their arses out here."

"Sure will."

I turned on my heel and walked back into the house where I saw Ville and Dunn sitting around on the sofas.

"Hey guys Bam said to get your arses outside. And also Novak's wherever he is."

I looked around the room to see no sign of him, where possibly could he have got to.

"He's out in the kitchen to get some beers."

"Oh okay. Well I'm off see you gays later."

I gave them a wave goodbye before heading out the front door to see Rhi in her car.

I think we've been around the whole of Westchester and still there is no dress I have seen which I have fell in love with. Rhi had already got her dress, it was a scarlet red dress that was cut out on both sides under the bust. It had a beautiful diamond-beaded work on it and it was a long one. She got red Louboutin's to match with a diamond bow on the straps. It did look lovely and she was lucky to find the dress as for me I wanted something to match what Bam was wearing. Bam was wearing black and purple as his colour scheme tonight so I had to find something similar to match it.

"Can we go eat now please I'm starving."

Rhi questioned clutching her belly, I had practically been dragging her around the shops trying to find a dress and heels to match.

"Sure how about KFC?"

"Anything will do."

We got out orders from KFC and sat down at a table.

"So what is it your after?"

Rhi questions picking up a few chips. I took a sip of my coke and put it down in front of me, I caught my breath back before speaking.

"I'm after something to match Bam's outfit."

"What's his colour scheme?"

"Black and purple."

"Ah I should've guessed."

I put a few popcorn chicken pieces in my mouth and nodded at her statement.

"So I'm after a really nice black and purple dress basically."

"What about that one."

Rhi says pointing behind me, I turned my head and squinted to see the most beautiful yet elegant dress I have ever seen; in the colour scheme I was after. I stood up from the table and just ran in the direction of the shop; forgetting that I was here with Rhi. I burst through the door of the shop startling a few of the customers and staff.