Chapter 19 Enemies & Loss

I woke up the next morning, my head was pounding and my eyes were sore. l sat up to find Knox next to me, he had no shirt on with face paint half way down his face.

"Morning sleeping beauty!"

Ville says walking into the bedroom, in his hand he had a mug of coffee and a plate of toast.

"Morning Ville."

I say stretching out my arms. He climbed into bed next to me and handed me the toast.

"Cheers Ville"

"No problem."

I took a bite out of the toast whilst Ville took a sip from his coffee. I look over to his hands, they were shaking like crazy and he looked nervous!

"Ville what's up?"

l place my plate on my lap and turned to face him.

"l want you to promise me something first."

"Sure what is it?"

Even I'm feeling nervous now, what is he going to say?

"Promise me you won't freak out."

"I promise. Now please tell me what's wrong."

Knox sat up and rubbed his eyes letting out a yawn.

"It's...it's Bam. He's in the hospital."

My hands covered my mouth, a gasp escaped and my eyes began to water.

"Is...he okay?"

I took a deep breath in, mentally preparing myself for the worst. Knox put an arm around my shoulder and wiped away a tear that fell down his cheek.

"He's in a critical shape. But Dunn is worse."

I buried my head On my lap, letting the tears flow. Ville grabbed hold of my hand and squeezed it tight for comfort. This is all my fault. l should have never suggested doing something for Halloween. I should have never sung or got off that stage. l should have stopped Bam from storming off. I should have fought my way out of Beau's grip.

"Where is he?"

"He's in Westchester General."

I climbed off the bed a gathered some clothes together before heading towards the bathroom to get ready.

I stared out the passanger seat of my car, Ville was in the drivers seat and Knox was in the back. I was actually scared, I didn't know what to expect when I see the pair of them. I hope Bam wants to see me after everything that happened last night. The radio was the only noise in the car, I wound down the window and grabbed a cigarette out of my bag and lit it up. I took in a deep breath of the tobacco, it calms me down when I'm stressed but today it just wasn't working.

"Your a smoker then?"

Ville smiles looking over at me.

"Yeah. I don't smoke all the time though only when I really feel like it."

"You keep surprising me you know that."

He smirked causing me to let out a giggle. Knox leaned over my shoulder and grabbed the pack out my bag, he grabbed the lighter from my hand and lit himself up one.

"Oh yeah sure Knox you can have one."

I say turning around and ruffling his hair.

"I would offer you one Ville but your driving."

"Give us a quick puff of yours please."

I leaned over and put the cigarette in his mouth, he took a deep puff before taking it out his mouth and handed it back to me before blowing out the smoke. I finished the cigarette and chucked it out the window, l did the window up. l look out the window to see the hospital in the distance, I was preparing myself for whatever state he was going to be in.