Chapter 6 Jackass v's Janoskians

My eyes fluttered open, the sun was out and I could feel its warmth seeping through the tent! I sat up and remembered from early hours this morning I kissed Bam, was it all a dream? I could hear faint snores coming from my tent, I looked down beside me to see Bam facing me. He must of carried me in here once I had fell asleep because I have no clue of how I got in here! He stretched his arms making a moaning sound, I giggled to myself which I thought was quiet but obviously wasn't because Bam's eyes shot open.

"Morning!"

I said giving him a smile. He sat up and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning to you too!"

He sung, someone was in a good mood I could see!

"Soo your in a good mood this morning!"

"Someone had something to do with that a few hours ago!"

He said smiling back at me, I wanted to kiss him again but I didn't want to be forceful! I jumped as I heard the zip on the tent open slowly, I looked puzzled at why they was taking so long to open it? A face peered through the tent, I screamed and tackled them to the ground.

"Luke what are you doing here?!"

I was practically laying on top of him at this point, I couldn't believe he was here!

"Well we are doing an Awesomeness TV with the Jackass crew!"

I screamed a hugged him tightly, it was good that he was back.

"Don't I get a hug?"

A voice behind me spoke, I jerked my head around to find Jai with his arms out. I got up off Luke and leaped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist hugging him tightly.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so glad your here! Where's the others?"

I say looking around, Jai put me down and put his arm around my shoulder.

"We not good enough then?"

He chuckled.

"Your good enough of course!"

I say poking my tongue out at him.

"There still at the hotel asleep! We wanted to come and surprise you!"

"Lazy shits! Aww thank you guys!"

I give them another hug each and pull away as Bam stood their. I shot him a smile and grabbed his hand bringing him over to meet the twins. His hands were warm compared to mine, I always had cold hands no matter what the weather!

"Guys this is Bam, Bam this is Luke and Jai!"

They give each other a wave and a hand shake, I still had hold of Bam's hand.

I let go and took Luke and Jai deeper into the woods away from everyone, I stopped and sat down on a cut down tree; the boys sat down next to me one either side.

"Guys I've got big news!"

They looked at me worried.

"I kissed Bam a few hours ago and we both admitted we liked each other!"

I blurted out, the boys sighed with relief!

"I was expecting something worse than that!"

Luke says laughing.

"Guys this is serious! What am I going to do?"

"Well you seemed close five minutes ago!"

Jai says referring back to when we still had hold of each others hand. I blushed a covered my face with my hands, the boys wrapped their arms around me and kissed my cheeks. I heard twigs breaking and footsteps coming towards me, I looked up and saw a worried Bam.

"Are you okay?"

He asked, aw he was so caring and always looked out for me.

"Yeah i'm okay, just needed to talk to the boys!"

"Oh right, a Beau, James and Skip are looking for you!"

I shot up and ran past Bam, running in the direction I came, screaming and shouting the boys names.

Beau picked me up and span me around, I kissed his lips and he placed me back down on the ground. I fell to the ground where I was so dizzy, Beau laid down next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I faced him and stared into his eyes, I felt like my eyes couldn't move they were just focused on him.

"I missed you!"

He says resting his forehead against mine.

"I missed you too Dorito!"

James and Skip picked me up by my arms and gave me a hug and a kiss each on the cheek. I pulled Beau up, by this time Bam, Luke and Jai were giggling and chatting amongst themselves as they walked over to us!

"What was all that screaming?"

Knox says rubbing his head, walking towards us.

"That was me, sorry! Now your awake, Knox this is the Janoskians!"

They exchanged smiles and handshakes with each other, by now everyone was out of their tents and greeting the Janoskians and Awesomeness TV crew.

"So what are we doing today?"

Luke says sitting down next to me, I rest my head on his shoulders and he wraps his arms around me.

"Well today we're going duck hunting and having a party in the woods later!"

Knoxville replies before taking a sip of his morning coffee.

"Oooo sounds like fun!"

I say giggling. Being in Luke's warm arms felt good he was the bestest best Friend I could ever ask for! I had lost the majority of my friends when I had moved out to Aussie, the boys puzzled me back together and became my second family.

I went into my tent and found Bam sitting down looking upset.

"Are you okay?"

I say sitting down next to him, putting my arms around comforting him.

"It's nothing really! Can we talk about early this morning?"

"Sure you start!"

"Okay! I meant everything I said, I genuinely like you and when we kissed I felt like the luckiest man alive!"

I rested my head on his shoulder looking into his eyes. I felt so happy to of kissed him earlier on!

"I know you did Bam, I meant everything that happened earlier on too!"

I took my head off my shoulder and sat on his lap, I placed my hands on his cheek bringing our faces closer together. I rested my forehead on his and stared directly into his eye, I could feel his heartbeat increasing again, he really did like me! Our lips touched again with our tongues exploring each others, I felt more than liking him...I love him!

"I love you Bam!"

I whispered in his ear.

*Bam's pov*

I sat back in shock, Hollie just admitted that she loved me! Did she mean in a friendship way or a relationship way?

"Do you mean it in a friendly way or...?"

I say confused, oh shit what if I've made things awkward!

"Hmm you'll find out tonight!"

She said with a wink, my heart skipped a beat and my stomach was doing flips. I loved this girl too I am quite excited for tonight! As she got up I pulled her down and kissed her neck making her moan quietly.

"I love you too!"

*Hollie's pov*

Bam walked out the tent, tonight I will make sure Bam knows how I feel about him, I like teasing him and he surely liked to tease me as well! I took off my shorts and placed a pair of white bikini bottoms on and placed a white bikini top on that matched. Today we was going duck hunting, I didn't understand why I had to wear a bikini if we were going hunting? Plus I didn't like the sound of hunting ducks but oh well I guess its a new experience!

"Damn!"

Knoxville says as I stepped out the tent, everyone was in swimming shorts showing off their stomachs; was I one lucky girl to be surrounded by these boys!

"Looking's for free but touching is definitely going to cost ya!"

I say to him, everyone including I laugh, Knoxville rests his arm around my waist and pulls me in for a side hug.

"Guys this is your photographer, her names Megan!"

Jeff says bringing a girl over, she had brown hair, brown eyes and lightly tanned skin. She was about the same height as me and was wearing a black skirt with a white vest top and pink converse.

"Hi"

She said nervously giving a smile and a wave. I unsnaked Johnny's hand and went over to her, I gave her a hug and introduced myself; as much as I loved being around the boys, it was nice to have another girl around.

"Hey Holls come here a minute!"

Knox says, I jerk back round and walk over to him, he put his arm around my waist again.

"Hey Megan take a picture of us!"

As soon as I realised I placed my hand on his stomach and smiled into the camera. I'm so glad I worked out with the boys in Aussie, my stomach was perfectly toned and I had the body I always dreamed of! Megan took the picture and showed us it, it was a really nice picture of the pair of us I couldn't wait to get a copy of all the photos that are taken from the filming!

We all walked a trek a bit further up from our position near the river, the crew had been setting up our next bit of filming.

"Here we are!"

Bam screamed running over to the river. In front of us was a couple of boats, a tower with a diving platform on the end and a huge stripped multicoloured inflatable.

"I thought we were going duck hunting?"

I asked confused!

"This is duck hunting, except we fly people up dressed a ducks and hit them with paintballs!"

Knox answers, I guess it was better than actually shooting ducks!

"So he's shooting and who's getting shot?"

I ask, I sure as hell hope I wasn't getting shot! But I wouldn't mind being flung in the air by the inflatable would be pretty awesome!

"Well we was thinking of doing Jackass verses the Janoskians?"

Jeff says walking in on the conversation.

"How does it work?"

Beau questions, he rests his arm on my shoulder using me as a stand.

"Well basically 10 people get flung up so all of yous and five of us, and the group with the least amount of paintballs on them wins!"

Knox replies, that sounded like a pretty good game I would love to join in!

"Can I count the paintballs so I know you boys wont cheat! And....can you guys fling me up on the inflatable but not shoot me please!"

I ask begging on my knees, literally begging, everyone crowded around me and started to laugh!

"Of course you can babe!"

Knox picked me up and threw me over his shoulders, I was screaming, kicking and laughing at the same time for him to put me down! He started to walk into the river over to the end of the inflatable. I could feel the cold water on my legs and hands but you kind of got use to the temperature!

He sat me down on the end on the inflatable and placed a life vest on me.

"Good luck!"

He said with a wink, I blushed and gave him a small smile. I felt a little nervous now and sort of regretted deciding to go on it! But it was something I wanted to do and had to do!

"READY?"

Knox shouted.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!"

I said back. I held onto my life-vest tight, I then heard Knox's voice again but this time he wasn't talking to me!

"Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville and this is Duck hunting! Pull!"

The camera was facing me, all of a sudden I heard someone or something thing hit the other end of the inflatable! I screamed as I flew across the river, I couldn't help but laugh at the same time. I crash landed into the river and floated to the top straight away getting my breath back.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!"

Everyone screamed and cheered!

Bam came and picked me up in the boat and took me back to the others. Megan was taking photo of the pair of us together as we got out the boat and walked onto dry land.

"You flew so far!"

Bam said laughing again.

"I know right I never realised how far until I landed!"

I say joining in laughing again! I wanted to do it again and again it was so much fun and gave you such an adrenaline rush!

"My turn!"

Luke says getting ready into his duck costume, I must say it was the funniest costume I've ever seen!

"PULL!"

Bam shouted getting his paintball gun ready, Me and Preston jumped off the tower onto the inflatable sending Luke the same height as me. He was screaming so much I couldn't stop laughing, I had trouble breathing with all the laughter!

One by one everyone was getting flung up in this duck costume, I had fun jumping off the tower it was scary at first but then you got use to the height!

"So Holls who had the least amount of paintballs on them?"

Knox says putting an arm around my shoulder trying to get a look in on the results. Everytime the boys did their jump I would count how many paintballs had hit them and add the total up of each 5 boys from the group.

"And the winner is...........well no one because you both tied!"

"WHATTTTT?"

Bam says looking at the results.

"She's right, so how are we going to settle this?"

Bam says looking at everyone. I had an idea whether they would use it or not is another thing!

"I've got an idea!"

I say raising my hand, no idea why I did to be honest!

"Why don't we have a shoot down, basically two people that had the least amount of paintballs on from the duck hunting go head to head and when the magic word is said they have to quickly shoot the other person!"

Everyone nodded frantically, they seemed to of loved my idea!

"So who had the least amount of paintballs on from the Janoskians team?"

Jai asked rubbing his back, he received a lot of paintballs so it wasn't him.

"Well its Beau from the Janoskians and Bam from the Jackass crew!"

I announce, oh great I can see this is going to be a difficult one to settle.

Bam and Beau were given a paintball gun each with one paintball in, they stood back to back wearing face masks to protect themselves! The magic word was 'camera', it was Skip's idea although I'm surprised he didn't say unicorn! I counted and with every number they took one step, when I reached 10 I shouted,

"CAMERA!"

It seemed like slow-motion, the boys swung around brought their guns up and fired, you could see the bullets travelling even though they moved quite fast!

"Yesssssss!"

Bam shouted, he had hit Beau first. All the Jackass crew were screaming and shouting that Bam had won!

"Congratulations Bam!"

I say giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I could see Luke and Jai giggling in the corner of my eyes and pointing. I put my middle finger up at them which made them give a shocked expression. I invited them over and in for a hug, they were such good brothers I felt like they were my family.

"Who's ready to partayyyy tonight?"

I shout out from the crowd, everyone cheered and screamed, Bam placed me on his shoulders cheering my name! Tonight was going to be great, tonight is the night I make Bam mine!