Chapter 8 Castle Bam!

I woke up the next morning with the worlds worst headache! Fuck knows what the time is and how long I was drinking 'til! I looked down to see Bam sound asleep next to me without a top on, suddenly that made me feel panicy, I looked down and saw that I still had my outfit from last night on! PHEW! I mean don't get me wrong me and Bam will do it eventually but not when we've first agreed to be boyfriend and girlfriend!

"I can see I left my mark on you!"

Bam said looking up at me, he was trying so hard to control his laughing, what the hell was he on about?

"What?"

I ask confused, I don't understand how he has left a mark on me? What has he gone and tattooed 'Bam's Bitch' on me or something? Oh god I hope he hasn't!

"Here look!"

He hands me his iphone with the camera facing me, I couldn't see nothing until I looked at my neck, 2 hickeys! How was I going to cover that up from the others!

"Bam what have you done!"

"Love you too!"

He says, snuggling back down into his pillow, I slap the back of his head and put one of his hoodies over me so they didn't show. I slipped into my boots and unzipped the tent, the bright light from the sun blinded me causing me to topple back down next to Bam.

"You alright there?"

He chuckles, I am so glad we are together, he is the best and no one could ever compare to him.

The pair of us returned out the tent hand in hand, Bam had no top on but who cares he's got a nice body so he might as well show it off.

"Good morning!"

I say in a cheery voice, everyone was sitting around the dead camp fire just chilling drink some beers.

"You seem in a cheery mood!"

Knox says taking a swig of his beer.

"Maybe I had something to do with that last night!"

Bam buts in, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. Beau avoided making eye contact with me, he just stared down at his beer bottle.

"Beau?"

I called out to him, he threw his beer bottle on the ground and stormed off into the woods.

"What's his problem? Luke, Jai?"

"We don't know?"

The twins said in sync with each other, I undid Bam's hands from my waist and followed after him.

I searched deep into the forest but not going to far because they did scare me quite a lot!

"Beau where the fuck are you?"

"I'm here!"

A voice spoke near me, I looked around and saw him sitting down in front of a tree.

"Why did you run off like that?"

I say sitting down next to him, he didn't look at me he just played with a stick making patterns in the ground.

"Why rub it in our faces about Bam and you?"

"I never rubbed anything in anyone's faces! Bam said it not me!"

"What's that on your neck!"

Beau says pointing to the 2 hickeys present on my neck. I pulled the jumper up around my neck so he couldn't see them.

"Nothing!"

I say innocently, he leans over to me and pulls the jumper and looks shocked at what he sees.

"You slut!"

"Excuse me!"

"You heard right! I'm guessing you fucked him last night then ayy?"

"No I fucking didn't! I woke up with them fully clothed! Why are you being like this?"

"Because I fucking love you!"

I stood their staring at him, so now he decides to do this!

"Why are you doing this now?"

"Dunno okay! I made a huge mistake in breaking up with each other! Now your with him I have no chance!"

"Your right you don't have a chance!"

I stormed of and left him, why do this now when I'm with Bam, I love Beau but not in the same way as he does!

I returned back to the group alone, Bam ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He was caring and protective over me, not where I'm not allowed to go and speak to the other boys but where he keeps me out of harms way.

"How did it go!"

"Not good! Can't wait to get back to yours though!"

"Yeah me too, I don't feel comfy in tents!"

"Unless I'm in there with you!"

I teased back at him. Luke and Jai ran off in the direction I came trying to find their big brother!

"So what are we doing today?"

Bam asks, I sit on a log and Bam sits on the floor in between my legs.

"Well we are heading home today boys!"

Jeff says scratching his head, we all look a mess even me! I probably look the worse seeing as I wore make-up that can be easily rubbed around my face!

I look down at my phone and notice I have 2 messages one from Beau and one from an unknown number!

From Beau;
I'm sorry for what I said! I just know I can never get you back now! We still friends? ❤

From unknown;
Hey Ms Magner, we have got the contract for the properties you are willing to buy!

To Beau;
It's okay I forgive you! Of course we are, buddies for life remember ❤

To unknown;
That's fantastic thank you, meet us at the Margera's house!

I put my phone in the pocket of Bam's hoodie that I was wearing.

"Guys I've got some good news!"

I stand in the centre of the dead fire and face everyone.

"I just heard back from the agency and they are drawing up the contract for the properties we want!"

"Holls that's fantastic news!"

Jeff says jumping to his feet and giving me a hug.

"At least you get your place back!"

"Ha yeah your right! So when do we meet them?"

"Well they are on their way to Bam's place now so I guess we better get.."

Everyone ran off into their tents getting their things packed up. I went into my tent and packed all the spread out clothes into my rucksack, not bothering to fold them I just stuffed the clothes in there!

I dumped mine and Bam's bags in the boot of the car and plugged my phone on charge so that it wouldn't die on the journey home. I had the roof down on the car because the weather was beautiful, today I would be returning back to the Margera's with Bam as my boyfriend!

"You excited to be heading back home?"

Bam says putting his shades over his eyes.

"I'm excited to jump in the shower for one thing!"

"Can I join you?"

Bam winks at me, he is such a cheeky sod I guess that's what I love about him!

"You really wanna join me?"

"You offering?"

"Maybe!"

I poke my tongue out at him, maybe yes and maybe no I guess he will have to find out when we get in. The drive home with Bam was amazing, we were singing and dancing along to the radio and having mini races with the other boys!

Bam threw me over his shoulder as I got out the car, I was kicking and screaming but he would just simply smack my arse to shut me up!

"APE WE'RE HOME!"

Bam shouted at the top of his lungs, he put me down and ran off down to the pirate bar to find his mum. While Bam was looking for April I went and got the bags out the boot, I dumped my bag and Bam's in his room seeing as probably now I will be sharing a room with him! I go into the spare room and grab out a pair of blue high waisted shorts and a white crop top to match!

I stepped into the water of the shower, it was the perfect temperature, I missed having a shower besides when you go camping you cant really have them unless you want to wash in a dirty lake? YUCK! I heard the door open and close again, I hear the lock being done too that could only mean one person....BAM!

"Joining me then?"

I ask giggling. He was already standing there completely naked waiting to get in the shower with me. I held out my hand, he took hold of it and stepped into the shower. His eyes were tracing up and down my body and not going to lie I was doing the exact same! He wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me closer to him, I kissed his lips passionately the whole time we was in there!

"You are so beautiful Hollie!"

"Aww thank you! You are perfect to me!"

I peck his nose as we both lay on Bam's bed in just our towels. The camping trip has been amazing with the boys, I had fun doing duck hunting and the party was awesome! Me and Megan were going on a double date with our fella's tomorrow night which I was rather looking forward too!

(Hey guys please keep voting and commenting love feedback! Follow my twitter book account @BeausGirl16 for updates of upcoming books, events and teasers of chapters <3)