Chapter 21 Coming home

So today is the day that Bam is coming home from the hospital and I must say I am glad he is. It was late morning, I slid down the railing of the stairs and skipped to the kitchen, I was in such a great mood all because my baby was coming home. I went to the kitchen and began to make some breakfast, I grabbed some eggs, flour, milk and sugar. I whisked the lot together and put the mix into the waffle making machine . I repeated myself until I had enough for 2 each for me, Novak and Ville. I spread nutella on each one and squirted 3 peaks of cream on each; placing a strawberry on each peak and dusting each one with icing sugar.

"BOYS BREAKFAST IS READY!"

I shouted from the bottom of the stairs and started to bash some pans together.

"Dude can you keep quiet please I'm trying to sleep Here!"

I looked over to see Novak half asleep on the sofa, laying on his front with no clothes on; I can see he's right at home.

"Breakfast is in the kitchen waiting for you."

"Sweet."

He jumped up from the sofa and scooted past me.

"But first...go and put some pants on at least."

I gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran up the stairs, Ville looked startled when Novak ran past but smiled once he saw me.

"Morning. Breakfast is waiting for you."

I smiled back at him.

"Morning. Cheers Holls."

I gave him a hug and also Novak who was dressed appropriately before heading into the kitchen. All 3 of us sat on the stools in the kitchen eating away at our breakfast, I was in the best mood possible and I just hope nothing ruins it!

"What time you picking up Bam?"

Novak asked picking up his strawberry and scooping up cream with it.

"As soon as I'm ready I guess."

"Cool cool. You want any help?"

"That would be great thanks Novak."

"Anytime."

I finished my breakfast and dumped my plate in the sink and ran up the stairs to get changed.

I returned downstairs in a short red and black chequered skirt with a white crop top and nude colour wedges. I had light makeup on and my hair was in a messy bun for the time being.

"You look nice. So you ready to go?"

Novak questioned putting his trainers on.

"I am but you most certainly are not."

I look down to see him in his pants and shoes, there is no way I am walking into the hospital with him looking like that!

"What's wrong with my outfit?"

"If I walk into the hospital with you they will probably mistaken you for a mental patient."

"Your right I'll be down in two ticks."

He ran up the stairs and disappeared out of sight.

"You sure your going to be okay here on your own Ville?"

I question putting my phone and keys in my purse.

"Yes I am a grown man you know."

"Yeah I know."

I smiled, Novak returned wearing a pair of black jeans, white cky tank top and black converse.

"Come on Mags lets go pick up Bam."