Chapter 7 The party

Tonight was the party, everyone was excited including myself! After a fun day of duck hunting a party was well deserved! I had decided on wearing my black body suit with a purple hoodie Bam let me borrow and my knee high, high heeled boots! I was out to impress one person tonight and that was Bam! I left the crowd and went back to my tent, I was alone this time, I got the outfit out of my ruck sack and laid it out on the floor of the tent. I took off my bikini and put on a black thong because a pair of knickers would show when wearing the body suit and a black strapless bra. I slipped the body suit on, it was very hard seeing as you couldn't stand up in the tent! I zipped up my boots and put the hoodie over top, I put some eyeliner on my eyes and red lip-gloss on my lips before heading out to re-join the others.

"Wow!"

Knox says as I was walking towards them. Bam was laying down on the ground by the fire, he was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a black shirt with a purple blazer and white vans. He looked up at me and the tooth pick he had in his mouth dropped to the floor.

"So what are we doing about food? Because we have plenty of drink?"

Ryan says taking a sip of his beer.

"I could go grab some food if you guys want?"

I say to them, I'm sure there would be a supermarket or food joint around here somewhere!

"I'll go with you!"

Steve-o says jumping to his feet, Jeff starts to make a list of things we wanted and needed.

I started the car and put my sat nav on so that we could find our way around seeing as this was all new to me.

"So did you enjoy today?"

Steve said turning and facing me.

"I loved it! Did it hurt getting pelted with paintballs?"

"Only for about a second! I'm use to being hit with paintballs!"

"I've never been paint-balling so I wouldn't know"

"So you and Bam?"

I froze for a second, I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What about it?"

I ask focusing back on the road.

"I know you like him!"

"I guess I do! Please don't tell anyone!"

"I won't you can trust me, besides he likes you too!"

"Yeah I guess he does!"

I say smiling, he seemed impressed by my appearance now I just need to show him my feelings.

We pulled up outside a supermarket, I parked the car and headed into the supermarket.

"Get on my back Holls!"

Steve said bending down, I smiled and hopped onto his back wrapping my arms around his neck whilst he carried me in; he placed his hands under my thighs to give me support. He carried me around the place, he had hold of a basket on his arm whilst still carrying me around.

"So what's on the list that Jeff made?"
"Well he wants us to get some milk, bread and butter for essentials then just pick up some food for tonight!"

"Okay well how about we get a pizza! I saw a place up the road that does some and we could get like party snacks too!"

"Sounds good to me! Am I heavy for you?"

"Nahh your a light-weight! I see you hit the gym a lot?"

"Yeah the boys got me into it! I'm proud of my stomach!"

"Yeah you should be! A lot of the guys couldn't keep their eyes off you!"

I blushed at the thought of the boys liking what they saw! I pulled put my phone and took a picture of me on Steve-o's back and uploaded it to Twitter. I got off his back and went over to the cigarette counter, Steve came over and looked shocked!

"You smoke?"

"Yeah not all the time but when I want to I will!"

"I would of never guessed that you were a smoker!"

"Don't worry your not the only one to think that! Shall I pick up some up for the rest of the boys?"

Steve-o nodded and told me who likes which ones, I paid for the food and cigarettes then headed to the pizza place Steve had spotted on the journey here.

We went through the drive-thru, I've never been to a pizza take-away that has a drive-thru and to be honest it was pretty awesome!

"Hello what can I get you?"

The voice on the telecom spoke.

"Can we get 2 large Meatfeasts, 1 large Hawaiian and 2 large Farm-Houses please!"

"Sure anything else?"

"Yeah can we get 2 orders of chicken wings and a portion of chips please?"

"Yeah that comes to a total of $58.50, drive round to the next station to pay and collect your food! Thanks!"

I drove round to the next station and waited for the woman to serve me. I paid the money and collected the food, piling it all on Steve-o's lap. Whilst I was driving my phone buzzed in my pocket, I handed it to Steve-o to see who it was and to reply back for me.

From Bam-Bam:
Hey where are you guys? You've been gone like an hour? <3

"What do you want me to reply back with?"

"Just say sorry didn't realise the time, will be with you very soon! And then put a heart on the end!"

"Aww cuties!"

Steve-o said pulling some strange face causing me to laugh. To be honest we was only about 5 minutes away from the boys, I didn't realise how long Steve and I was gone for; geez time flies by fast!

I parked the car near the camp site, my car had a secret compartment in it that I discovered earlier! In the back under the material was a custom made speakers set that played music on either CD's, USB's or mobile phones! I took hold of the bags of groceries whilst Steve-o carried the pizza, chips and wings to the boys.

"You took your time!"

Luke says taking a bite out of his pizza.

"Well time flies by fast when your having fun!"

I winked back at him, causing him to give a shocked expression. I sat on the floor next to Bam and grabbed a slice of the farm house pizza; he picked me up and sat me on his lap so I had a more comfy seat. The pizza was good and still warm which was surprising.

"We need music!"

Dave said throwing some leaves on the ground.

"Oooo come check this out!"

I get off Bam's lap and grab hold of Dave's hand dragging him and the others to my car. I popped the hood and everyone crowded around the car.

"Ta-dahh!"

I say pointing at the boot.

"Its a fucking boot! How we going to play music out that?"

Jai asks confused.

"Watch this!"

I rip the material off and show them the speakers, everyone was going nuts over the car.

"Hollie that is sick! Lets get this party started!"

Bam says giving me a hug. I plug my phone in and start blaring out anything that was on my playlist.

"So Megan, I recognise you from somewhere!"

I say sitting down next to her.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah your the girl going out with Niall right?"

"Yeah that's me!"

"Oh my god I knew it! So your quite famous then?"

"I guess you could say that!"

I sit back and talk with her for a while getting to know her a bit better! She was only going to be with us until we had finished the filming of Jackass 3D, so I thought it would be nice to make a friend with a girl while I was with the boys!

I turned the car around and stood on the boot.

"Who's up for karaoke?"

I say over a microphone, everyone was cheering and screaming; plus everyone was near enough smashed out their heads from drinking!

"WHO'S SINGING FIRST?"

Ryan says raising his beer bottle in the air.

"I'll go first!"

I say over the microphone, this was my chance to tell Bam how I felt but in song version!

'You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down (never)
You, you enchant me even when you're not around (never)
If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down (never)
I'm latching on, babe, now I know what I have found (never)

I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love
I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?

Now I got you in my space
I won't let go of you (never)
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you (never)

Now I got you in my space
I won't let go of you (never)
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you (never)

I'm so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch (never)
Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch (never)
How do you do it, you got me losing every breath (never)
What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest (never)

I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love
I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?
I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love
I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?

Now I got you in my space
I won't let go of you (never)
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you (never)

Now I got you in my space
I won't let go of you (never)
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you (never)
Latching on to you
I won't let go of you (never)
Latching on to you
I won't let go of you
(Never let go, never let go)'

I jumped off the car and pressed my lips into Bam's dropping the mic on the ground so that I could wrap my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around my lower back as he deepened the kiss, he sent chills and butterflies off in my system.

"I love you Bam-Bam!"

"I love you Holls!"

I attached my lips back to his again but Bam pulled away.

"Will you be my girl?"

"Yes!"

I whispered before giving him a bear hug, he picked me up and swung me around whilst in each other's arms! I did it, I made Bam Margera mine!

(Apologise for it taking so long but here it is! Please follow my book account on twitter to find out about new books, events and chapter teasers @BeausGirl16 and I want to get #WishHollieLuck trending on twitter because I am going to be publishing a couple books! #LoveMyReaders
Hollie <3)