Chapter 4 First day of filming

*Bam's pov*

"Oite Knox get the video camera!"

I whisper to Johnny, today Hollie is going to see what its like to be with us. Today we were starting the filming for our 3rd movie! I was rather excited to be filming today but I know a lot of us were going to be in pain by the end of it! It was cool having Hollie around hanging with us, I know she's only been here for one day but she seems really nice and different to what we were expecting.

"Got it! So what are we doing?"

"Going to give Hollie a wake-up call!"

In my hands I had a bucket of fish in ice water, my plan was to throw it on Hollie to wake her up! I know for a fact she is going to be pissed when I do it and I know she will get me back when I least expect it; but this is going to be funny! Knoxville put on the camera and started to record me.

"I'm Bam Margera and this is fishing!"

I opened up Hollie's room door with Knoxville following me in behind. I picked up the bucket and threw it over Hollie's head and body!

*Hollie's pov*

I screamed as I felt something cold and slimey all over me, I turned over to see Bam and Johnny laughing their heads off. I grabbed some of the fish an started to chuck them at the boys. They are such arseholes for this and they know what this means.....this means WAR!

"Thanks guys!"

I said sarcastically to them, I saw that Johnny had a camera in his hand so my guess was that is was going to be in the film at some point!

"Everyone meet out beautiful PA Hollie, she will be living with us forever and ever!"

Bam says taking the camera off Johnny and sitting on the bed next to me.

"How about a kiss for the camera ayy Holls?"

Bams says puckering his lips, he closed his eyes and brought his lips closer to me, I picked up a fish and shoved it in his mouth.

"How did that taste?"

I ask starting to laugh, Knoxville was on the floor rolling around of laughter.

"Fresh!"

Bam says wiping his lips. He turned the camera off and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving to grab the others to see what had happened. Everyone was crowded in my room laughing at me, I guess I got myself into this! They guys eventually left my room leaving me to sort myself out and get ready for our first day of filming. I unlocked my phone and saw that it was 7:30 in the morning, God I hate getting up early! I hopped in the shower and scrubbed hard enough to get the smell of fish off my skin, I washed my hair and rough dried it with a towel before drying it. I put on a pair of denim hot pant shorts with a black bandage crop top and a Beanie Beau bought me. On my feet I had my red vans, I only had light make-up with bold red lips. I dried my hair and kept it down while I had the beanie on. I stepped out my bedroom door and headed into the lounge where the boys were, each pair of eyes were on me with a few mouths open.

"Morning Holls!"

Dunn said giving me a hug, I gave him a hug and said morning to him. Jeff handed me a sausage sandwich and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"So did you like Bam's wake up Holls?"

Knoxville said sitting down next to me.

"Well it wasn't what I am usually woken up by!"

I say taking a bite out my sandwich. Bam sat the other side of me and gave me a hug, luckily he didn't smell of fish!

"I'm sorry! But this is going in the film by the way!"

Bam says winking at me, great i'm going to be famous for that one! I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I took it out and saw I had a message from Skip.

'From Skiplet:P
Hey B girl, how are you? Boys and I shall be in LA in 2 weeks time! Cant wait to see ya Chica! <3'

'To Skiplet:P
Hey Skip i'm good what about you? OMG that's great news see ya soon amigo! <3'

I put my phone in my pocket and put my finished plate in the sink.

Jeff locked the door behind us and we all headed off into different cars, I was taking mine of course and the others were sharing each others.

"I'm going in with the broad!"

Johnny says getting into the passanger seat of the car, I think Bam was hoping to catch a ride from me but oh well gives me and Knox a chance to talk just us two.

"So how you liking America?"

"Loving it! I'm glad Jeff gave me the call!"

I say putting my shades on my eyes.

"You excited to start filming today?"

"Yeah! It's going to be very funny what we have planned, just pray your make-up don't run from laughing!"

"Don't worry it's all waterproof!"

I say giving him a smile. I could tell me and Knox were going to get on quite well he's funny and easy to get along with.

We pulled up near an office building where we were going to be hanging out during the days. I got out the car and Bam ran over to us, putting his arm around my shoulder as we walked into the building. On the journey here Knoxville told me they had an idea that they were doing for todays filming, all I know is that it's called 'The High-five!'.

In the kitchen was me, Knoxville and wee-man with a few camera crew. Also with us was a giant hand that would hurt if it had hit you! One by one we were hitting people with the hand and every time I was on the floor crying with laughter! We even asked Ehren to bring in tray of hot soup, but the funniest part was when Knox strapped 2 bags of flour to the hand and said it was called 'Antiquing'! In walked Bam, Johnny let go of the hand and Bam got smashed to the ground covered in flour. Knoxville, Wee-man and I were crying with laughter, I was out of control and could not stop! When Bam eventually got up he came over to me and wiped some flour across my face.

"Guess we can call that truce for earlier!"

I said winking at Bam, I guess it was part of my payback but not the end of it.

"So it was your idea, huh?"

"Hmm maybe!"

"Your going to regret that!"

He said grinning, great so what has he got planned?

Finally after a day of filming we headed back to Bam's house, I was going to be living with him until I found an accommodation for us all! I drove Bam back to his in my car with my bags piled in the back.

"Still wanna go to the skate-park?"

"Yeah sounds good, how long have you been skating for?"

I ask Bam, its good he remembered about the skate park.

"About 10 to 15 years now! What about you?"

"Just over a year now, I love skating around just feeling free on the board!"

"I know what you mean! WE'RE HERE!"

Bam shouted as we pulled up outside his house. We pulled up outside a 2 storey house that looked quite modern with a hit of old to it. Bam raced to the front door as a woman came out arms open, i'm guessing that was his mum?

I got out the car and locked it following the little path upto where Bam and his mother was.

"April there's someone I want you to meet!"

Bam says, I thought she was his mother?

"April this is Hollie our PA, Hollie this is my mum April!"

She engulfed me in a hug, she seemed really nice just as nice as Gina and my mum!

"Hi nice to meet you!"

I say to her. She pulls away and gives me a smile.

"She will be staying with us mum until she finds us all an accommodation for us to live at!"

"Aww that's lovely! Need another woman around the house! Bam be a gentleman and get the bags for Hollie!"

I chucked him the keys and walked inside with April to meet Phil who was her husband. There house was a lovely set out, giant wooden framed kitchen with a lovely colour scheme of brown and cream in the lounge! Bam returned minutes later with my bags and took them up to his room, I followed him up so that I could get my penny.

I sat on the edge of Bam's bed as he hunted around for his 'Lucky' skateboard!

"Your mum and dad are really nice!"

I say as I unzipped my suitcase.

"Aw thanks babe!"

I automatically blushed when he said that, I just hope he wasn't looking at me. I pulled out my Penny and put it on my lap.

"What the fuck is that?"

Bam says pointing to the Penny.

"My board!"

I say defending it! Bam began to laugh at me, I guess he's never seen one before.

"That is not a board!"

"It is! It's from Australia that's probably why you've never seen one!"

"That's too tiny to be a board, you cant even stand on it!"

"Well you might not be able to BIG FOOT!"

"You know what they say about guys with big feet!"

Bam smirked, I rolled my eyes and headed out the front door to the skate park!

It was late evening around 5 o'clock, we rode down to a local skate park with ramps, stairs and railings. We sat on top of the biggest ramp they had and talked for a bit.

*Bam's pov*

We sat on the biggest ramp in the park, I use to sit up here with my mates a lot and just chill out. I felt happy being here with Hollie she makes me feel different to anyone else, I always flirt with her and try to win her over a lot because its a fight with us boys to get her attention!

"I think the guys suggested about camping tomorrow, up for it?"

I ask crossing my legs and facing her, her eyes made my heart flutter they were a beautiful light blue like my eyes!

"Yeah i'm up for it! Haven't been camping since primary school or in your terms sixth grade!"

"Adapting to the American way I see!"

"I watch a lot of films as you can tell!"

It was nice just having time with her alone, like when we went to get food for the guys the first time we met. Camping with her should be good as well hopefully i'll get some alone time like this her too.

"Here come here!"

She said leaning in to me, she had her phone out and pointed it towards us. She had the camera tab up, I kissed her cheek as she took the photo of us. She looked at it and smiled, I got out my phone out and did the same and this time she kissed MY cheek!

*Hollie's pov*

Bam showed me the picture, it was a great picture and I loved spending time with him if I was honest! I uploaded it to facebook and twitter. On twitter I put,

'Out at the Skate park with the amazing @BAM_MARGERA <3'

Within seconds people were commenting and liking the photo, I scrolled through Twitter and came across a tweet from Bam. He had uploaded the picture of us with this caption,

'With the amazing, beautiful @magner1995 <3'

It made me smile to myself I could feel Bam's eyes burning into me. I turned and faced him, he brushed the hair off my cheek and rested his hand on it. I could feel myself leaning in and Bam was doing the same thing, just before our lips could touch our phones buzzed making me jump. I checked it and saw I had a text from Knoxville!

From Knox;) :
Hey beaut, get home now gotta show you something! so glad your coming camping😉❤

To Knox;) :
Hey on our way, yeah going to be awesome hope your not afraid😉❤

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at Bam who looked a little disappointed. If I was honest I wanted to kiss him and I could have had a good guess in saying that he wanted to as well! I grabbed my board and skated down the ramp and headed back to Bam's place with him by my side.

We got back to Bam's place and was greeted by Knox, Pontius and Steve-o!

"Yeah your back!"

Steve-o says giving me and Bam a hug. We sat down with April and Phil either side of Bam and I.

"We've got a big thing that's come up!"

Jeff starts.

"The manager of the Janoskians has gave us a call and asked if we wanted to do a MTV session with them! And we said yes!"

My eyes widened, oh my god the Janoskians will be here I was very excited to see them even if I haven't seen them in a few days! I jumped up and down and started to dance around like a huge twat! I hugged Jeff and gave him a kiss on the cheek I was so happy they were coming here!

(Hey guys please vote, comment and share would mean so much to me! Please check out my other Fan fics on my page!                                                                                       #LoveMyReaders<3                                                                                                                            Hollie :*