Chapter 5 Camping!

Today was the day the boys and I were going camping! I was rather excited to be going since I haven't been over 7 years! I woke up in my room of Bam's house, I went down stairs and into the lounge where Bam, Knox and Steve-o where; I'm guessing they never went to bed?

"WAKE UP ASSHOLES!"

I shouted making Bam scream, Knox shoot up and Steve-o ran out the room!

"Thanks for the wake up call bitch!"

Bam says rubbing his eyes, he did look cute when he was sleepy!

"Your welcome! Payback for yesterdays wake up!"

April came in from the kitchen with pates of bacon and scrambled eggs in her hands. I took a plate off her and started to eat breakfast which was absolutely delicious!

"So you guys looking forward to camping?"

She asks sitting down on the arm of the chair.

"I most definitely am!"

I say doing a little dance in my seat, Bam gives me a nudge and smiles at me. Just to think that yesterday we almost kissed, almost!

After breakfast I went up into my room and started to pack my stuff for camping, we were going for a week so I definitely needed to pack a lot more stuff than you would imagine! Once I was finished I put my phone on charge and hopped in the shower, seeing as I wasn't going to be getting one for a while unless washing in the lake!

'I've got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire, cos I am a champion and your gonna hear me roaaar!'

I stepped out the shower and saw Bam at the sink shaving his face.

"What the hell are you doing in here?"

I say gripping onto my towel that's wrapped around me.

"Playing tennis, what does it look like i'm doing?"

He said sarcastically, obviously I knew what he was doing i'm not dumb?

"I thought I had locked the door?"

I asked confused, I did lock it so how did he get it?

"You did! I just know how to unlock it, by the way nice singing!"

He says with a wink, I roll my eyes and storm out the room into my room putting my bag for camping against the inside of the door so that no one could come in.

I returned down stairs with my bags in my hand, I was wearing a black floral skirt with a black tight fitting vest top; on my head was Beau's snapback and Skip's sunglasses and on my feet were a pair of baby-blue high-top converse. I laid my bags in the hall way and waited for everyone else to come down stairs.

"You look beautiful Hollie!"

April said putting Bam's bag in the hallway next to mine.

"Aww thank you, don't worry i'll look after the boys!"

"Thank you sweetie, they should be able to look after their selves, they are old enough!"

She says giggling. When the boys came down from the stairs, we headed into the cars and drove away to Delaware River which is where we were going to be camping. I put mine and Bam's bags in the boot before giving April and Phil a hug. I started the engine and headed towards the river, in front of me was Knox, Steve-o and Pontius and behind me was Jeff, Wee-man and Preston.

"You all excited?"

Bam says looking out the window as we drove along the motorway.

"Yeah should be good!"

"Can we talk about yesterday?"

He says looking at me, I look back at him and swallow the lump that had formed in my throat.

"Sure! You start!"

"What would have happened if Knox didn't interrupt us?"

"Erm i'm guessing we would of probably kissed?"

I say focusing back on the road, it was the truth we probably would've kissed at how close our lips were!

"Did you want to kiss me?"

"I guess, that was why we both were leaning in!"

Bam sat back in his chair and kept staring at me, I tried my hardest not to look at him but I would give him a smile every once in a while.

When we turned up at the camp, Pontius gave me a tight squeeze and gave me a piggy back, a true gentleman if you ask me! We trekked to a spot near the river and it was a beautiful scenery, we had the woods in the background .

"Wow its beautiful!"

I say taking it all in.

"Just like you!"

Knox says smacking my bum and giving me a wink. I blush and giggle at him, he is such a charmer and always makes me laugh.

*Bam's pov*

I watch as Knoxville flirts with Hollie, I never get this jealous but because we were so close to kissing I feel I want her to be mine even more! I will have to woo her over on this camping trip to make her mine.

"Like what you see?"

Steve-o says to me, he noticed me looking directly at Hollie. She turned around and gave us a wave and went to follow Knox to set up the tents.

"I...er...was looking at the lake?"

"Yeah sure you were! Talk to her!"

That's what I like about Steve-o he always gave great advice and always had my back. I went and followed Hollie over where Knox was, she was trying to carry about 3 tents in her arms.

"Here let me give you a hand"

I say taking two of the tents from her hands, we carry them to a spot beside the river away from the cars. I help set them up with her, I was getting frustrated that I couldn't do it and she could but she just kept laughing and laughing!

Once the tents were set up it was getting close to evening time, Wee-man had started a fire and Hollie offered to cook for us! We sat around the fire and watched as Hollie cooked us some backed beans with sausages in and slices of toast that were perfectly brown!

"Mmm this is good Holls!"

I say taking another mouthful all the boys nodded in agreement causing her to smile. I loved her smile she was the sweetest thing you could ever meet. We sat around drinking beers and chatting, I was sat beside Hollie and having my own conversation with her, i'm glad things weren't awkward from the almost kissing situation!

"Who's in what tents?"

Knox shouted.

"Well I think Hollie should have a tent on her own!"

Jeff says taking another sip of his beer.

"Aww thanks are you sure?"

"Yeah positive!"

"Thanks well i'm going to head off, night guys love you all!"

"Night love you too!"

We all said in sync with each other.

*Hollie's pov*

I unzipped my tent and stepped inside, it was quite spacious which was good; I like my own space if i'm honest! I got changes into a vest top and pyjama shorts and got snug in my sleeping bag. Around 3 a.m I woke up, whenever I go to somewhere new I always wake up in the middle of the night just to get familiar to the surroundings. I unzipped my tent and stepped outside, I could see someone in the distance sitting near the lake. I walked over to them and saw Bam's face.

"Cant sleep either?"

He asks looking at me, I sit down next to him and rub my arms.

"Nahh, I always wake up in the middle of the night when i'm in a new place!"

"Here come here!"

He says opening his sleeping bag and inviting me over. I sit between his legs and snuggle into him with my back against his chest. He did up the sleeping bag to keep the pair of us warm, I could feel his heart beating fast.

"Do I make you nervous?"

I ask looking into his blue orbs.

"What makes you say that?"

He says wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"Your heart is beating incredibly fast!"

I say raising an eyebrow, he leans his head down to my ear and whispers;

"Your hearts beating fast too!"

Yes my heart was beating incredibly fast, he did make me nervous and I guess you could say I was falling for him hard. I give him a kiss on the cheek and stare into his eyes, he leaned in and so did I until our lips touched! I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, his soft lips fit perfectly on mine.

"I really like you Hollie!"

He said breaking away from the kiss, I could tell he was telling the truth.

"I really like you too Bam-Bam!"

I rested my head on his shoulder as we watched the sun rise up. He wrapped his arms around my as I started to fall asleep, I really liked Bam a lot I guess you could say I loved him!

Please vote and comment love you guys
#LoveMyReaders💋
Hollie ❤