Let Me Figure It Out [1]

Ja'Dia

* beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep be-*
I rolled over unplugging my alarm from the wall angrily.
"Ughhhh. Why today can't be Saturday"
I then got up and walked to the bathroom to start the shower while I went to the mirror and sink to start my hygiene. I then hopped in the shower. Once I was done I then got out and decided to wear my hair natural and get dressed for work. I walked downstairs to the smell of breakfast being prepared by Angela. My roommate for the past 3 years.

"Good Morning Angie" I said while grabbing the orange juice out the refrigerator.
"Oh hey girl what's up where you going?" She asked while making plates.
"You know I work during the weekdays unlike your ass" I said rolling my eyes reaching for a plate only for her to smack my hand
"Nah that's not for you I had company last night and he deserves a good breakfast for the work he put in last night" I mugged her in disgust
" we'll forget you too then I'm gone" I said grabbing my car keys and purse heading out the door.
"Bye Love see you tonight" she said smiling I just shut the door. Walking down the stairs I passed a couple guys huddled up rolling dice up along the wall. I rolled my eyes at them as they all stopped to stare at my butt as I walked by.
"damn girl when you gonna let a nigga hit?" One shouted at me
"Whenever my girlfriend decides to stop" I shouted getting into the car.
As I crunk up the car my phone rung indicating my aunt Sade was calling.
"Yes Ma'am"
"You don't think it would be good for me to hear from you little girl? She yelled into the phone making me roll my eyes while pulling out heading to work.
"Yes I was gonna call once I got off today but you beat me to it"
"It still don't hurt you to tell a lie does it. Anyways I wanted to know when is the next time I'll see you?"
I mentally sighed once she asked me that.
" uhmm I'm not sure Sade I've been busy lately why what's wrong why I need to come by"
" I have been having work done on my house lately and the new contractor is mighty fine" she added
" well maybe you should talk to him since he's mighty fine"
" Ja'Dia when was the last time you enjoyed yourself with a young man? Huh? Since Michael's death? That was almost 4 years ago get over it and him and move on to another -" I decided to let her finish ranting until I pulled into the parking lot
" look aunty I gotta go we'll finish this once I come by love you" I quickly hung up before she could say another word. I got out and walked into the building being greeted by my boss
"Good Morning Ms. Gonzalez nice to see you here on time once again" I nodded and gave her a fake smile and proceeded to the time clock. Once I clocked in I went to my station to get ready for today and opened my window.
"Hello welcome to Wells Fargo how may I assist you today?" I asked the woman who stood at the counter
"Yes I'll like to withdraw all the money on my account today please" she stated sliding me her account information I nodded pulling up her in the system
"No problem Mrs. Kennedy just give me once second... and yes you have a total of $411.23 in account would you like that in a check or cash" I politely said to her
"I'm sorry you must have a mistake I'm a well known and respected lawyer I have more than $400 in my account." I stared at her before my next response came out
" I'm assure you are Mrs. Kennedy but the system shows you have exactly $411.23 in the account. But if you think this is incorrect I can send you to the fraud department?"
"I don't need no damn fraud help bitch! Where is my damn money?! I have a direct deposit set up and an joint account with my husband here and he would have a fit if he sees my account has been drained!" She shouted causing attention to the both of us.
"Like I said ma'am again this is the amount our records show would you like this in a check or cash or would you like for me to direct you to the fraud department ?" I asked again this time becoming annoyed.
" where's your manager I don't need no damn direction if anything you probably took my damn money out my account! Bring me your boss" she shouted now enraged. I then pressed the button the notify the mangers they are needed at my window. A few moments later Natasha who happens to be my long time friend appears at the window behind me.
" yes what seems to be the problem I can help you with Miss" she asked the bitter woman in front of me
"Yes finally someone with class. I was telling this women she has my account information wrong and she refuses to give me my money." She said while glaring at me while I smiled at her
"Well I am so very sorry for the mishap early this morning let me pull you up Myself"
NaTasha then typed in the account number again and pull up the exact information I had provided the woman.
"Yes Mrs. Kennedy it shows your spouse Mr. Kennedy took out a great amount of $670,000 and transferred it to his account and has canceled the joint account. That is why it only shows $411.23 to your name." The look on the woman's face had me trying my best to hold in my Laughter
" Excuse me you must have a mistake ma'am we've been married for over 6 years he wouldn't do such a thing!"
" well I'm sorry for the sudden announcement but as you see we have a line forming. So can you please tell Ms. Gonzalez how you would like your money given to you?"
"Yes. Uhm cash please" I then opened my drawer and handed her the cash along with the paperwork she needed to sign. I then thanked Natasha as she walked of laughing at me.
"Once again Ms I am sorry for the mishap and hope to see you again." She then snatched her purse and stormed off. I shook my head and gestured for the next person to come to the window.
"Welcome to Wells Fargo how may I assist you today?"
*************************************************
"Girl then she he slipped me his number on the sheet of paper while walking away. I wanted to shout out and say take me with you with the way he was looking" i laughed at Tasha as he fanned herself telling me about the day she had while clocking out
"You seen how my day started off bad with the attitude. Then had the audacity to blame me for draining her account" I laughed
"Girl she comes up her nearly every week saying the same thing. Knowing damn well that man left her ass for someone else's daddy" I starred at her then we both busted out laughing walking out to the parking lot.
"Girl you is a trip I don't see how he puts up with you all day" I said unlocking my door
"Girl he can't live without all this up on him daily but I'll see you tomorrow boo" she said getting in her car also I just shook my head while driving off. That Natasha is out of control. I then pulled up to the daycare to get my nephew. I signed it and the girl at the desks pages for him to come out. I later seen him walked around the corner with his book bag dragging. Once he noticed me his eyes lit up and he ran to me.
"Aunty! What are you doing here to get me ?" He smiled at me placing a kiss on my cheek.
"Well I had come to get my favorite little boy in the world and take him out " he smiled as we walked out to my car I buckled him in and walked around the my side getting in also.
"I know your hungry so what to eat?" I asked looking at him in the rear view mirror
"Chuck-E-Cheese" he shouted I nodded and headed to towards it. I then call up my sister Farrah.
"Hello" she answered on the last ring like always
"Hey I got Junior from daycare and we are heading to Chuck-E-Cheese then I'll take him to his father."
"Alright girl thank you again I really appreciate it I don't see why his damn daddy couldn't come and pick him up it's always something with him" she stressed to me
"Farrah you need to ease up on him at least he's trying and willing to be in his life"
" Jay you don't know half the mess I go through with him and his lies it's like it hurts him to be honest. And don't get me started on his new girl he has aro-"
"Your right I'm not gonna let you start bye talk to you later love you" I cut her short knowing it will soon become a rant
"Mhmm love you too rude self" I laughed as I pulled into the parking lot looking and helping Junior out the car. I walked in and order the pizza and handed tokens to him. I follow him around the the games and played with him until they called our order
"Come on Dre let's go eat and we can come back and play once we finish" he nodded and ran to a table close to the stage while I grab our food. I fixed his plate and he began to eat while staring at the performance. I laughed at how many times he asks to come here and still is amazed at this damn rat.
*************************************************
"Alright baby I'll see you later love you and be good for daddy ok?" I said and kissed his cheek
"Yes ma'am love you too bye" he said before he ran off in the house I stood up
"Remind me why I didn't get with you instead of your crazy ass sister" I shook my head at him laughing
"Because you like the crazy ones and besides if you didn't you wouldn't have junior"
"You right but when you gonna get out of here Jay I don't like seeing you around here when I know you can do better" I sighed knowing where this was going to go with him
"Tyrek you know I'm trying ain't nobody gonna hire me without a degree behind my name so I'll just stay here where I know i can survive"
"That's where your wrong girl you have so much more to offer than working at the lame ass bank but alright if you say so I won't bother you anymore about it." I hugged him before heading towards the door
"Thank you I'll see you later and don't bother my sister she stay mad" I said while he walked me to my car
"You ain't telling me nothing new every time she see a girl here she assume we fucking so I let her think it but good night see you later" he said waking back in once I saw him close the door I pull off towards my house. Once I pulling into my driveway I noticed another car there . I rolled my eyes thinking Angela done invited one of her nightly buddies over for entertainment. I grabbed the mail and I walked up and unlocked the door I immediately hear them.
"Ohhhh baby right there ohhh yes right there"
I went to the freezer to get out my ice cream while looking through the mail.
"Bills, bills, Angie's bills," I finished up the ice cream Before I silently gagged while walking pass her room to mines. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower once I was done I got out and went to bed.
*************************************************
Picture of Ja'Dia