Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ maji LOVE 2000% ♝

Directed by: Yuu Kou and Yūki Ukai

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Music, Idol Anime

Plot:

Entering her Master's course, Nanami Haruka is facing an even more difficult time. And she isn't the only one. The main six members of Starish are assigned new seniors to watch over them! But the seniors aren't having the best attitudes about it.

Source: Wikipedia

Anime: Completed

Total Episodes: 13

Prequel: Uta no Prince-sama maji LOVE 1000%

Sequel: Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Revolution

Review:

We are STARISH! 3. 2. 1. Let's GO!! Seriously their soundtracks are really amazing.

Story: Another challenge is waiting for STARISH. They are preparing for the UtaPri Award. New challenging enemies awaits them as they continue in their career paths. Each one of them was given a chance to shine in different paths. It may be acting or hosting. A new member will also join them in their group. It seems that their songs will sound better than before with the new member.

Characters: As usual, one episode is given or provided to each character. They are given the chance to emote (HAHAHA) or to express themselves better and freely. Each episode also contains the singing of each character's solo song composed and given by Nanami. Character development is really good. They seem to move or inspire people with the power of their song. Their song is warm like what they describe it.

Art: The art is really great. All of them are too handsome! Even their seniors and enemies are both handsome and good. I really love the last part where they competed in the UtaPri. Their costumes really suits their hair color! They are really good in dancing! Superb!

Sound: I would salute the sound quality of this anime! It is one of the reason why I love this anime. They really chose amazing voice actors like Suzumura Kenichi for Hijirikawa Masato. He also voiced Rogue (Fairy Tail), Zack (Final Fantasy VII), Murasakibara (Kuroko no Basket), Shinn (Gundam Seed Destiny), and Kairi (Peac Girl). Mamoru Miyano is also an amazing voice actor. He is really talented, especially in singing. He also voiced Taichi (Chihayafuru), Light (Death Note), Masaomi (Durarara!), Rin (Free!), Ling (FMA), Chrollo (HxH), Setsuna (Gundam 00), Tamaki (Ouran High School HC), Death the Kid (Soul Eater), Rintarou (Steins;Gate), and Zero (Vampire Knight).

If you would like, I could give you links to their solo songs and group songs :) Just message it below :)