Shingeki no Kyojin ♝

Written by: Hajime Isayama

Genre: Action, Horror, Dark Fantasy, Tragedy, Dystopia

Plot:

The series follows the story of Eren Jaeger, his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman, and their friend Armin Arlart. After the outermost wall falls and Eren's mother dies in the resulting destruction, he vows revenge against the Titans and later enlists in the military, followed by his friends. Years later, during his first battle against the Titans, he discovers that he has the ability to transform into a Titan at will. Seen as a threat to mankind by some, and as a ray of hope by others, Eren join his companions in a desperate fight to protect what remains of their society, while looking for answers to the mysteries surrounding the Titans, the Walls and his own existence as well.

Source: Wikipedia

Manga: Ongoing

Anime: Completed

Total Episodes: 25

✔ Live-action film

Review:

Shingeki no Kyojin or Attack on Titan is one of the great animes that are new and still progressing. This anime has a lot of great factors making it a high recommend anime ^_^

Story: The story is very original and unique. It has great dept into it. The anime focuses on the character's revenge on "Titans". Humans in this anime are protected by gigantic walls. Wall Maria (outermost), Wall Rose (middle) and Wall Sina (inner). At the start of the anime humans are forced to evacuate Walls Maria and Rose because of the attack of a sixty-meter Titan and smaller Titans. It is also revealed that the Titan's weak point is the base of their neck.

Characters: The characters are well developed. As I said, the characters are mostly holding a grudge against Titans. Eren Jaeger, the male protagonist holds a legitimate reason for hating Titans. His mother was killed (eaten) in front of him and his father is still missing. Mikasa and Armin, both Eren's friends decided to join the army to seek revenge, especially Eren who believes in justice. After years of training they finally graduated and are ready to fight Titans.

Art: The art is very vivid. Titans are really creepy in their huge forms especially the sixty-meter one that doesn't have skin to cover up his muscles. (ewww) Anyways, it is still good.

I highly recommend this anime because it is really a GREAT anime. >_<