Kiniro no Corda: Primo Passo ♝

Written by: Yuki Kure

Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Music

Plot:

Kahoko Hino is a student in the General Education section of Seiso Academy. One day she runs into Lili, a musical fairy, who grants her a magical violin and a place in the school's annual musical competition. Kahoko refuses, only to be pressed on by Lili until she accepts the instrument and place in the competition. As she practices, Kahoko is amazed that she can play any musical piece as long as she knows the tune and plays it with her heart. As the competition goes on, she becomes more and more attached to the people she is trying to compete with.

Source: Wikipedia

Manga: Completed

Anime: Completed

Total Episodes: 28

Sequel: Kiniro no Corda: Secondo Passo

Review:

This anime caught my attention because of it's unique genre, music and romance. As I watch it's first episode, I can't stop because I was hooked.

Story: The story is mainly about Hino Kahoko, a high school girl who never played an instrument before. She can see Lili, a mischievous fairy and was given a magical violin. In return she must compete in a Concourse with the other elite students. As she improved playing the magical violin, she met different people from the Music Department. People started to question her talent of playing the violin skillfully even though it is her first time.

Characters: Hino Kahoko has the traits of a heroine that I really like. She really developed in the anime and is very brave. Each male character has a distinctive personality. You can conclude that most of them fall in love with the heroine because she is very cheerful. Most guys here are the cold types who hardly shows emotions except for Hino.

Sound: Because it is a music type anime, the author really chose the best music. Both opening and ending songs are great. Each character's musical piece is very entertaining to hear especially Tsukimori's violin.

Art: The animation is what I love. Both characters are gorgeous and handsome. You can really choose your favorite among the guys and each of them are adorable.

This anime is a reverse-harem so I was not surprise on how it ended. ^_^