Noragami ♝★

Written by: Adachitoka

Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, Action

Plot:

Yato, a minor god, dreams to become the most revered deity in the world with big shrine and all. However, being a penniless god that he is, he has a long way to go and his shinki leaving him doesn't help matter. Later, when he does his job, a high school girl named Hiyori Iki pushes him out of the way of a speeding bus; unaware of his status as deity.

Things get complicated when this incident triggers abnormality in Hiyori's soul, causing her to make an Astral Projection whenever she falls unconscious. To turn herself back to normal, Hiyori must help Yato becoming a better god who can fix the problem, along with Yato's new shinki, Yukine.

Source: MyAnimeList

Manga: Ongoing

Anime: Completed

Total Episodes: 12

Sequel: Noragami Arogoto

Review:

Noragami is a fun supernatural anime, but it is not weird. It doesn't really have those supernatural powers, but still it is amazing.

Story: Noragami is mainly about Yato, who claimed himself to be a god. He insists that he's a god, yet he lives like a beggar. Unlike other gods people worship, Yato doesn't have a shrine and he's not popular at all. He accepts any work like cleaning (he really did this, and worse he's cleaning the bathroom tiles), delivery and he also looks for missing things or property. Eventually, he met Hiyori Iki, who saved Yato from a bus, even though he cannot die. Because of that incident, Hiyori had a problem where she can leave her own body and walk as a soul with a tail, which is her lifeline.

Characters: Noragami only focuses on 3 main characters. Though, some characters are frequently seen. The trio is really fun and carefree. Their bond is really great. Yukine, even if he stings Yato, that even led Yato in a near dead state, he lowered his pride down and repented to his wrongdoings. Yato, a calamity god that is said to be very scary before because he once killed a Regalia, though he changed a lot because of the people he met. Hiyori, she may be an idiot and a damsel in distress, she sees the world possitively and she would do anything just to save Yato and Yukine.

Sound: The voice actors and actresses are great and also their opening song.

Art: I love Noragami's art. It is simple yet presentable. Yato's eyes are really adorable and Yukine is really cute :D Yato's stoned reaction really amuses me and his child-like face :)