Kaichou wa Maid-sama ♝

Written by: Hiro Fujiwara

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Plot:

Seika High School, once an all-boys school notorious for its wild students and for generally being a terrifying place for girls, has recently become a co-ed school. With the female population still a minority and living in fear of the over-the-top antics of the males, Misaki Ayuzawa takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow the girls to feel safe in the rough environment.

Training, studying, and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained a reputation among the male students body as an uptight, boy-hating dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at a maid café in order to support her family. Unfortunately, her hard-earned reputation is threatened when the popular, attractive, and somewhat impassive Takumi Usui takes an interest in her after discovering her in a maid uniform after school.

Source: Wikipedia

Manga: Completed

Anime: Completed

Total Episodes: 26

Review:

Kaichou wa Maid-sama or Maid-sama is the best for it is extremely enjoyable, sweet and funny ^_^

Story: The anime is mainly about Misaki and Usui falling in love with each other in a sweet but funny way. The main characters together solve their problems in line with each other or other people. The anime also provides good sense of humor. Such as Misaki who can control the school known for being vulgar and smelly. Usui, on the other hand is capable of saying or doing weird things with a calm expression. The anime also have some touching moments, which the viewers can really relate to. The comedy is very good. Happenings are pretty random compared with some action/adventure type anime. The anime may not be straight forward and misses some things, but all in all it is still a humorous one.

Characters: Misaki our heroine in the story, has the attitudes of a great girl lead in an anime. She manages to keep the school well-organize as a dictator president. She works part-time in a cafe, which every time requires her to wear cute outfits or a cosplay. She studies very hard for they are very poor, which is very obvious when Usui walked her home. The walls of their house are crumbling and they have a broken gate, though Misaki does not bother those things and tries her very best to stay happy and contented. Usui, the male lead actor. This type of male lead makes shoujo romances so unbelievable. Though I started to like him when he finds ways to be closer with Misaki >////<

Art: The animation is good and both the lead characters are well illustrated with gorgeous and handsome faces. The chibi drawings is so adorable~!.

Sound: Both opening and ending songs are great and fit for the anime. Background music such as the piano thingy keeps me calm and moved me a bit. ^_^

Over all, Maid-sama will definitely not gonna let you down and will inspire you to re-watch it over and over again. Have fun guys~