Epilogue

Epilogue 

"Here you are, Mr. Crane.... Room number...." The Peacekeeper paused. "Four..." he said with a smile, that seemed a little to kind.

The Peacekeeper shoved Seneca Crane forward, and he fell on the floor with a thud as the lights flickered off.

Seneca paused, and felt the floor around him. It was cold, and made of black marble. President Frost's favorite. The room was quiet, and as Seneca was just adjusting to the lighting change, the light flooded the room, and Seneca spotted the danger looming in the once calm room.

In each corner was a wolf. For some strange reason, that he didn't know, each wolf had a number painted on its back.

He watched the number two wolf walk to the back corner of the room, refusing to do any harm. Most of the other wolves followed the number two wolf, until all that remained in front of him were the wolves from

Twelve

and....

Four.

Clearly, these wolves had been trained by the Capitol in order to have such a strange behavior pattern, but a moment later, the wolf with a twelve on it's back stepped back, allowing the female wolf that represented Four step foreword.

"Rebels tend to follow one leader...." The wolf spoke softly, with a voice that eerily sounded like President Frost and Cyra Merison, the victor from District Four.

"Usually..." The wolf continued, "Once a rebellion is started, after the death of the leader... The rebels are to broken to carry on.... And the problem is solved..." The female wolf paused. "But you, Mr.Crane, failed to take care of our little problem...."

The female wolf blinked rapidly, and her eyes flicked with color. Her left eye turned a solid shade of dark blue, much like President Frost. Her right eye was a vibrant shade of violet, just like Cyra.

"So now..." The wolf continued. "We will destroy the next best thing, other then the rebellion leader herself..." The wolf seemed to laugh under her breath. "You."

As if the word had started fire, all the other wolves attacked Seneca, ripping his body to shreds... Until all that remained was torn cloth from the suit he had on earlier.

President Frost paced his mansion, that bloomed over the entire Capitol. His eye swooped across the landscape, as his fist's clenched around the sliver bar, keeping him from falling over the balcony.

Cyra Merison was a problem. She had caused District Four to upraise, and other District's were beginning to do the same. Recently, District Twelve was beginning to start an uprising, but failed because additional Peacekeepers were sent in to control the madness.

"She must be stopped...." Frost muttered under his breath, as he turned back inside the door's to the balcony, and inside his office again, slamming the doors closed behind him.

Frost clicked his fingers against his desk, and thought silently among himself.

What does Miss Merison have left....? What else can we take away from her, and how cruel can I do it?

Frost closed his eyes, recalling nights in the arena..... He thought about every action Miss Merison had taken, and what she had done.....Who she had talked to....

That was it.

 Recently, Frost had saved somebody from a life and death situation... The boy had gotten out alive, and for a reason. It was no accident that Shawn Wilson had survived. He had a part to play, and Frost would ensure that he did it right.

Slowly President Frost turned to his phone and dialed a number.

"Yes, Grandfather..." The voice on the other side of the line answered.

"Shawn...." Frost smirked to himself. "I have a proposal for you...."

President Frost laughed at his joke.

"And this proposal is more literal then you might think...."

DUN DUN DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's gonna happen?????? Anyway...

* On Microsoft Word, this book is a total of 349 pages!!!! :) 

* Thank you to EVERYONE who took the time to read this whole book, you have no idea how important EVERYONE OF YOU ALL are to us... :)

* Comment below! We'd love to know who your favorite character(s) is/are and why! :)

And be sure to check out the next book in the Violet Wolf Saga:

Breaking Down Bridges [Hunger Games] (Book Two)