Author's Note

Hey, everyone!

Unlike the  books in our Harry Potter series, The Violet Wolf Saga is entirely drama, action, violence, and romance. This book is rated PG-13 for a reason, as it contains some disturbing images and violence throughout.

* We do not own any of Suzanne Collins' characters or plots, but we reserve all rights to our own.

* Also, this book is written by both SlytherinChick and GryffindorGirl, SC writing the prologue and any chapter in Alia or Cato's POV, GG writing any chapter in Cyra or Gale's point of view.

* We hope you enjoy our version of the Hunger Games series! :)

–SlytherinChick & GryffindorGirl

* IMPORTANT: We know the original Hunger Games has only two tributes. We wanted four for a reason. You'll see later on. Also, Lyra is allowed to compete in the Games. Even though she has cancer, the Capitol doesn't care. The family can pay for small treatments but not anything that will cure her. Also, this is a FAN FICTION. We can change it around however we want to, and Peeta and Katniss are NOT main characters in this book. Cyra, Alia, Cato, and Gale are. As much as we love getting feedback, we'd really appreciate it if you didn't post comments like "Not enough Katniss," "Why did that happen to Peeta?" or (spoiler) "Really... Katniss died? Are you serious?" Thank you very much. :)