14 years ago

Hi fan people this is my first book so far I hope you like this

 Marinette was getting a biggest surprised ever intill she heard people screaming for help. Marinette looked outside and saw bloody people and saw a man in the sky with butterfly around him intill her mother and father said," Stay her Marinette we gonna hide you in a safe place so tell a guard to take you somewhere very safe hurry we love you sweety" they kiss Marinette in the forehead. 

Marinette ran so fast and stop by a guard. " Help me please my mama and papa said you need to take me somewhere safe please help." " Okay but hurry we have to get out of this fight now, so get in now." Marinette ran up the carriage with her guard. Marinette saw her mother and father body in the floor and she started to cry so hard she fell asleep on the carriage. 

Her guard stop in a place called paris. He put her in a ally behide a bakery so he got a box and place 2 years old Marinette in the box with the blacket and the guard summered," You will might forget this for 14 years for now goodbye princess be safe and now someone will adopt you and that the only step family you got." The guard left and return to china and said to him self," The princess will be safe for now" he had a smile in his face and left somewere nobody could see him that he could see the princess evey year and intill she is ready I will stop by he house.

Thx for reading my first chapter have a best day 💚💛💜💙💖💖