60 Days With Mr. Haughty

[READ PLEASE]

(Author's note)

Before the anything else, I would like to give thanks to you for having the interest to read my story. This will be my very first time writing things like these so please be warned that there might be mistakes probably with grammar or spellings.

This story is fictional. The idea and concept, names, characters, some places, and incidents are either fictions or product of my imagination. Any resemblance from other's creations, real life incidents, or people are coincidental.

I would appreciate your comments and suggestions but please no harmful criticisms.

Thank you again and let me know your reaction for my story. For more info about me, you can follow me on instagram @thejuniorroyal, visit my facebook page 'The Junior Royal' and even direct message me there.

[Story Plot]

A brainy but brave and wise typical pretty school girl, Andie Rams lives a simple but cozy life with her two older brothers and his father. Her life was almost peaceful as she wanted but a childhood enemy named Shane Wilhem just kept on ruining it. A cute rich and charismatic but really mean guy that loves to put Andie on fire and get onto her nerves. Never he had made Andie rest with his arrogance whenever she's with him but will there be a change with his mean treatment to her?

What would be happening if Andie got stuck into trouble which will make her stay with Mr. Haughty for 60 freaking days! Will there be friendship to rise between them or will things just get worse?