Twenty Three

Three Years Later

                                                                             Three Years Later

        I walked out of my bed stretching. I was only in some underwear and my boyfriends shirts. My long waist length hair cascaded down my back, my single Dreadlock stuck out on the side. I made my way down to the water and sat on a blanket from last night.

         While setting, I felt two hands on my shoulders start rubbing and felt hairy legs graze my thighs while my boyfriend sat down. I leaned my head back and looked up at the love of my life.

          "I love you Elton Castee" "I love you too, Alexandria" I smiled and leaned up to kiss his lips softly. After a minute I got up and we started picking up our things from the night before and made our way to the bus. Today we had to go over to Sam, Colby, and Kat's house to get ready for a wedding.

             Elton started to drive while I cleaned up the bus and grabbed our clothes. We quickly arrived to the house and I grabbed our stuff and we went up to the door.

               Elton knocked and when it opened, it was a half dressed Colby who smiled at us. When we came in we hugged. We had been gone for about two months now. Colby rushed me to Sam and Kat's room where Kat was also getting ready with Devyn. I ran over and hugged both of them.

              Devyn gave me my bridesmaid gift and opened it to reveal a golden necklace with the words 'LittleLexi' on it. They started calling me Little Lexi when we realized I was the shortest of everyone in the house. I hugged her tightly before quickly getting into the shower.

              When I got out I was given a plush blue robe and I slipped on my underwear also. I sat on the floor beside Kat as she was doing her hair. I sat down and opened my make up bag.

         I started to do my Natural Make up look we agreed on before I started to curl my hair. I got up and while Kat was helping Devyn with her wedding dress, I got up and dropped my robe and slipped my dress on. I slipped on my nude stockings and then my black flats.

            After another thirty minutes Kat and I stood in front of Devyn who stood with her dad. "Are you ready?" I asked Devyn who was already having to hold tears back. She nodded and Kat and I made our way out. They had made their back yard into one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

          I quickly met up with Elton as we waited on Sam and kat to walk ahead of us. Colby and Aaron both had girls that were Devyn's friends from Florida so we didn't really know them. I gave Corey a big smile as he smiled back.

           Soon, Devyn started to walk out form the house and Corey had to be Corey and he bent down and put his hands in a praying position while staring at her. Everyone chuckled a bit but soon she made it down the isle.

                                                                   After Vows and such

         Kat, the two other Brides maids, me, and a few other women from the ground were standing in a circle while everyone recorded or just watched. Devyn started pretending to throw it behind her back and count down from Five, everyone joined in. I stood directly in the front with Kat.

           "One!" everyone screamed and she went to throw it. Only, she didn't throw it? She turned around and started walking towards Kat. At least I thought until she put both of our hands on it, I looked at Kat and she looked at me. I seen a small glimpse of Blonde behind Kat and I spun around and covered my mouth to see Elton and Sam both down on their knees.

         Kat had already beat me to bending down and kissing Sam while I stood there. I started crying while grabbing Elton's arm and kissing him.

          "Does that mean yes?" "Of course it does, you dope" I said before kissing him again.