One

Texting:

Texting:

"Aaron!!!! Do you wanna come over and we can go on a walk?-Lexi"

"Sure, I'll be over in like twenty.-Aaron"

"Good, I'll see you in a few:)-Lexi"

     Aaron was my best friend ever since we met. We met when I was ten and he was eleven. He made Vines then had gone over to YouTube, but I did YouTube BEFORE it was cool.

     Now all of the original YouTubers have to be careful because everyone is screwing it up. YouTube started being a cool thing to do after Vine came out, and I didn't like it. There was now way too much competition and drama here. I was actually thinking about leaving.

     I had become a YouTuber six years ago in 2011. Now, I am twenty one years old, meaning I started at fifteen ish. I started out doing Pranks on my friends, but now I do a lot more. But, I still Prank sometimes. Anyways, I moved to Texas when I was ten and then we moved to California when I turned seventeen.

     When I had to leave Aaron I cried. I had stayed at his house the last two nights and I just held on to him, his mom, and his dad. His sibling and I never really talked much, but his family was my family. But, then when Vine was a thing I found him.

     That's how we reconnected. Then he moved out here and it became ten times better.

     Some people think we're dating, but we're not. He's my best friend and he's like my older brother and I couldn't be happier that it's him.

     Anyways, while waiting for him I decided to get dressed. I slipped on a pair of lime green and white athletic running shorts and a black tank crop top with a zombie Koala on the front. I grabbed some socks and then my black and green Nike's.

     When I went into my kitchen I grabbed two cold waters. Just as I walked outside and locked my door, Aaron was getting out of his car. I smiled and tossed his water at him before I walked over and gave him a hug.

     "Are you ready, Aaron?" I asked, while holding my water between my knees and tying my hair in a bun. "Yeah, are we going down towards the park?" I nodded "That's what I was thinking yeah" he nodded and we started walking off from my house. I lived about six blocks from the Park. "What are you doing for your next prank?" I asked, talking about the big prank war going around their house.

     "I'm not sure really, can you help me out?" he replied, and I shrugged "Maybe. Are you targeting one person or the whole house?" I asked before taking a rink from my water bottle. "What if we do best friend vs best friend prank? You and me then like against Sam and Colby?" I nodded before saying "We could wrap their whole room in wrapping paper but like really leave a gift in there for them. But a gag gift" I said smiling.

     He chuckled and replied "That could work. You still haven't met anyone else in the house have you?" "I met Devyn when helping you move in" he nodded. "Let's go back to your house then go to Target for the stuff" he said.