Twenty

Colby and I had waken up this morning at eight am while everyone was asleep and we were getting the bus into the gate

      Colby and I had waken up this morning at eight am while everyone was asleep and we were getting the bus into the gate. When you walked in, there was obviously the driver chair, a wooden built in table with a lot of drawers, then a couch on the other side of it bug enough for four people, then in the back there was a bed on top of a wooden bed frame we made. Then I had solar panels on the top and some stuff to connect to it for charging our phones and such.

     I left the door open and then we started filling pink, blue, white, and black balloons and tied them to the bus in various places on the pastel blue and white bus. The color I picked was a nice pastel blue and it was white around the windows and doors.

       I was wearing my pastel purple bikini with some shorts and a Official Fuckboi Crew shirt from Bart Baker's parody of Jake Paul's song It's Everyday Bro. Colby was wearing bathing suit bottoms and a black shirt. When we tied at least twelve balloons all the way around, we put the helium machine up then ran inside screaming loudly for everyone to come outside when we both ran back outside after slamming that door and climbing on top of the bus. People came running outside, half of them still looked asleep. Mostly Aaron...

      They looked at us very annoyed, but when they realized we weren't standing on one of our cars they started getting really confused. "So!? Hurry up! Let's go to the Beach fuckers!" they all started going back inside and we climbed down and walked onto the bus. Colby and I had bags on here because we also were surprising Elton and Sam.

      We were playing music from the stereo and I was singing loudly. The song Swing Life Away by MGK ft Kellin Quinn played and while singing, I danced around. I could see Colby vlogging, and also recording me from his phone? Snapchat probably. He was also laughing at me.

      Soon everybody came outside and I decided to drive. Colby was just explaining to everyone about the bus. It didn't take long until we got to the Beach where I parked and we all got out. Elton grabbed my hand while everyone was walking to the water and we walked in the back.

        "Can I know why there are bags in the bus?" I smiled when I looked at him "I'll tell you later tonight" I replied. He smiled and kissed the side of my head. While everyone was walking, I just watched. I love my little family.