Fifteen

When I woke up, I was in a ball against Elton's chest. I let out a groan while stretching, Elton wrapped his arms tighter around me and I started to giggle a bit. When I got out of his arms I noticed he was still asleep so I quickly wrote him a note saying I'd be back by noon.

      I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out to the door, texting Aaron to meet me at McDonald's. I drove there and when I pulled in I didn't see Aaron's car so I went in and ordered some fries and a drink.

      When I sat down I started eating my fries and then while waiting, I seen Aaron walk in. When he had spotted me, he made his way over and sat down. "I'm here" "I see. Aaron. Look" "No, please. Don't spare me. I see you're dating Elton now and I don't have a chance" I rolled my eyes "Aaron, you didn't have a chance before hand. I'm sorry but you're my best friend. At least you were until last night when you started freaking out over NOTHING. Look. I like Elton, a lot. I don't like you. Not like that," I said while trying to avoid eye contact.

      When he didn't reply I got up and looked down at him "We need to stop talking for a while. I'm sorry" I said before walking out. When I got into my car I instantly broke down into tears.

      My best friend of eleven years told me he loved me, and I said we had to stop talking. I couldn't handle that.

      Eleven years and I've been on four dates. I have had one boyfriend. It's all because of Aaron said everyone was bad for me.. After about fifteen minutes I had stopped crying and started the car up.

      When I finally arrived home, Elton was still here. I quickly went inside and to my room. When I walked in, he moved his hands from in front of his face and smiled. I walked over and laid down, resting my head in his chest.

      "Where did you go?" I sighed "I met up with Aaron" I said, and when I did I felt him tense up. "I told him we couldn't talk for a while." he started rubbing my side. "You didn't have to do that, Alex" I looked up at him "I wanted to, Elton" he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

      I moved up closer and rested my head in his neck. "A-alex I have a serious question" "Hmm?" I asked, leaving my eyes shut and face shoved in his neck. "Would you b-be my girlfriend?" he said. I shot up and looked at him "Really?" he nodded and I leaned down to kiss him.

      We kissed for a minute before pulling away. I put my face back in his neck and closed my eyes. "What time is it?" I asked "It's almost one." I sighed and started setting up, making my way int my office.

      I started getting everything up and ready when I felt hands on my shoulders. I smiled and started to ask Fans what they wanted me to do this week. I spun my chair around and looked at Elton who jumped into my lap. I started cracking up and he just held on for life "Elton we're gonna fall!" I squealed and he laughed.

       When he got out of my lap he grabbed an extra chair and moved to set beside me while I spun around and started scrolling threw all of the tweets. People were saying more dancing or another prank, make up, mail video, etc. So, I decided to do the Fan Mail.

       I looked at Elton "I have to make a video" "Well I need to edit so I should head to the house" I nodded and stood up with him. I kissed him on the lips and said "Be careful. I'll see you soon" he smiled and said bye before going outside.

      I quickly put on some short shorts and a giant hoodie before grabbing my stuff and getting set up in front of all my fan mail and setting down for my video.

      "What's up you guys!? It's Lexi, and I have a bunch of fan mail and everyone wanted a fan mail video so BOOM" I said, opening my arms wide to point to all of the mail. I quickly jumped up and grabbed my pocket knife before setting down "Let's get this started".