Ten

I was setting between Elton and the side of the couch, Aaron was lounged out on my Love Sac and then Colby was on the other couch. I had my legs up on his lap and he was intensely watching the movie, and so was Colby. I had made Aaron watch it a million times and I was still thinking about the kiss from earlier.

     I wanted to tell Aaron, but I figured it would be a terrible, terrible idea. "Wait can you pause it? I need to pee" Colby said, I nodded and paused it just as the door bell rang so Aaron said he'd get it. We had ordered pizza and wings. When he left the room I felt eyes on me, and I glanced over to see Elton smiling at me "What?" I whispered.

    He leaned down and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back and put my hand on the back of his neck while his rested on my side. As we heard Aaron say "Thank you" and then the door shut, he pulled away and sat up. I just closed my eyes like I was resting them. That was until I smelt wings pass my face, I opened them just as Aaron sat everything on the table.

      I sat up with one of my legs still over his lap. I reached over and grabbed the box of wings, setting it on my stomach as I laid back down. Soon Colby came back out and we started the movie again. We only had about ten minutes left and I was ready for it to be over. But, since it WAS late, they are going to stay over. Aaron is gonna sleep on the other bed across the house, Colby is gonna sleep on the couch, then Elton is going to sleep on the room across from mine. Aaron had his own room and he picked the one across the house which I thought was annoying. Mostly because Elton is gonna be sleeping across from me tonight.

    When the movie finished we all decided to go to bed and I ran straight up stairs and turned my light off and flopped into the bed.