X

tyler doesn't close his mouth until josh pushes him down onto a bar stool. he kicks his legs back and forth as he sits and his eyes are curious.

it's loud, it's all guys. there aren't any girls as far as he can see and hes completely amazed and not quite sure what's going on.

he hears josh order something, something along the lines of whiskey or vodka. he can just hear him over the music and cheers of men watching a guy stripped down to almost nothing dance on stage.

tyler's intrigued.

josh grabs his shoulders and spins his bat stool around so he's facing him.
"howdyou feel?"

"why aren't they wearing clothes?" he points in the direction of the guy on stage, he's slowly slipping off a white button up.

"he's stripping, it's a strip club."

" a gay strip club." he adds, hands grabbing at his drink. he downs some of it, tilting his head back.

"i-it's a job?" he gasps and josh eyes him still baffled that he hadn't a clue as to what a strip club was.

"mhm, they get paid well. it's good money." josh says.

"can we go closer?" tyler asks and josh definitely wasn't opposed to it.

he nods and sits up from the stool, grabbing tyler's hand in his and he leads him through crowds of people.

it's crowded, it always is.

the stage is small and he keeps looking back at tyler and he's completely in awe.

he finds two chairs for them both, side by side and he motions for tyler to sit. he does and he crosses his legs and watches as the stripper dances the pole.

tyler's gotta tell brendon about this.

he squeezes josh's hand carefully and he can't look away from the stage.