V

little tyler added josh's number to his phone the moment he got home, he didn't know him but he wasn't about to miss out on the chance of having more friends.

brendon was home already too, a blunt between his fingers as he was sat on the couch. he let blue go up to brendon as he got undressed so he was just left in his onesie.

"how was taco bell ty? was it all you've ever wanted?" brendon calls from the couch, waving at him with the back of his hand.

"mhm, n'd more." he says easily, slipping over to the living room after having toed off his boots.

"i met a boy!" he exclaims excitedly causing brendon to sit up and raise an eyebrow at him.

"you met a boy?" he repeats unconvinced. "was he nice?"

"yea, h'was kinda weird, smelled like cigs though. icky." he scrunches his nose.

brendon nods, knowing how much tyler hates smokers. "what's his name?"

"joshua, he's got red hair, s'pretty." tyler grins, sitting down on the opposite side of the couch away from brendon.

"i bet, just be careful okay?"

"why?" tyler pouts.

"not everyone is nice, let me know if you ever go out with him okay? i wanna meet him first." tyler sighs, he doesn't understand. he just wants more friends, josh could be his friend. josh could take care of him like brendon.

"you're silly! but, i'll let you know brennie."

"good, i hope so. c'mon i'll age you down and well watch disney movies and colour." he suggest knowing tyler probably wanted to. he was usually aged down a little but brendon always helped him to age down all the way to little space.

"y'want too?" asks brendon, stretching his arms overtop of his head.

"m'please."