You're adding me to what list again? TRUE!

We all have some books that have been  added to lists that sometimes don't make a lot of sense. It happens to me a lot and I miss most of them. If I am intrigued enough I will go check out the list to see what other books are on there and try to make sense of what the reader is thinking.  That usually just makes things worse. I have no idea what some of you crazy people are thinking. Here are some of the latest lists my books have been put on. 

1. "True Stories". - My story Strange Times was put on here by a reader. They did not touch any of my other books. Okay. Here is the thing. Strange Times is LITERALLY the only story I have on my list of books that is not true. Completely made up. Every other single thing I have on my list of books are true stories. All of them. You could have thrown a rock at my list of books and not hit a fiction story in a hundred years, but here this reader picks it out as the true one. Go figure.

2. "Stories for my Momma".- My true crime murder mystery "The Body" was added to this list by a reader. It's a true story about a young woman who was murdered and what it took to bring the killer to justice. I don't know about this one. Is it a list of stories his mom is interested in reading? Or is it a list of books that make him think about his mom? Should someone get in touch with her? Is she in danger? Who knows? I am no longer legally responsible to notify anyone of anything since I retired. I'll just read about it in the papers like everyone else. lol

3. "Schwing!"- Yeah. I watched Wayne's World. I know what this means. Except my story The Body and my book of true crime stories "Moments in Time" was put on this list. My friends at Homeland Security are tracking this psycho right now. His profile will be added to a "possible serial killer" watch list. Psycho. 

4. "Holla back".- yeah, I have no idea why any of my stories are there. I won't even get into it. 

5. "Leere pronto, pero con ganas"- Many of my stories were added to this list. I would translate this for your but it would just make you jealous. I rock among my Latino friends. You probably don't. Nope, you can't sit with us. 

6. "Good shit right here!"- A bunch of my stories were added to this list. Cause why? Cause they be good shit right here that's why! Why you asking dumb questions? 

7. "Some random crap I read or view"- All my books were added to this list. Not cool. Psycho.

8. "My Book"- The Body was added to this. It's my book. I wrote it. I lived it. I edited it. Okay, I can't back that last one up with paperwork, but it's mine! 

9. "I Laughed My Butt Off!"- My "Blonde Moments" book was added to this. It is funny. Go read it. And don't worry. Your butt will still be there when you finish it. Well, assuming you had a butt at all when you started. I once saw a lady with no butt whatsoever. I am talking no butt at all. No butt. Made me sad.  I already forgot what where I was going with this. Oh yes, I like butts. 

10. "Hello. Is it me you're looking for?" - Many of my books were added to this list. No, I wasn't looking for you. But thanks for reading my stuff. 

I was looking through my lists and of course there are so many I could add since last time. I often get a lot of similar lists because many people are just not that creative (get creative people!). I do get a kick out of it when people from other countries putting my stuff on lists and me trying to figure out what the title says. Especially when it is just Chinese symbols or something like that. Though I usually give up pretty quick on those. I just assume it says "better than General Chow Chicken!".  Okay, not cool. Nothing is better than General Chow Chicken! Okay. Yeah, still not cool. I will decipher them next time. Probably not. 

Hope all you writers and readers are having a great day!