Message to all followers from...Psycho....IV

This is the 4th installment of these email messages that end up in my inbox. I really do think some of you are now doing it on purpose just to get on this list, lol, cut it out! To answer a pm about this no I don't change the message or cut it short. I copy the message exactly the way it came into my inbox and paste here and then answer it just for fun. Remember this is just for fun. You wrote the message and sent it out to hundreds or thousands of followers so you put it out there. If you see your message on here don't cry. There is no crying on Wattpad. If you don't want to read these don't read these. I really get a kick out of people who can't stop complaining about something but can't stop reading it. Here is the latest batch. Oh and by the way, I use the word psycho in the title for these but I obviously don't actually mean that people who send these are psycho. If you have better word let me know I will use that. Thanks to all of you guys for reading!

1. "So I've now done fifteen of my eighteen exams, and soon I will only have thirteen left!!!(:"

Study for the math exam! Study for the math exam!

2. "You really should put that away"

I really should learn to turn off that damn laptop camera.

3. "I have no more patience for your crap!"

Get in line.

4. " If I had a donut for every word that guy spelled wrong I would be so so fat!".

If you had a donut for every word he spelled wrong I would so marry you!

5. "THIRTEEN LEFT I COULD CRY."

I AM SERIOUS. STUDY FOR THE MATH ONE!

6. "Just thought I would leave a little note here to apologize for being away for so long. It's been almost a year. I will post the next chapter soon."

I guess they don't have internet in prison? Next time just mail those chapters out to me I'll post for you. You rock.

7. "Damn those dangling participles!"

It's okay. They have medication for that now. It's a cream or an ointment applied 3 times daily. You'll be fine.

8. "I hate it when poeple think they are writers but don't know how to spell!"

Me too.

9. "I have a new idea for a novel. It is about 2 time travelers from another galaxy who come to Earth to bring us a method of unlimited energy. But it's not science fiction."

Hmmm...okay.

10. " I love the unfollow button!!"

Click.