Message to all followers from psycho...VII!

Here is the latest set of messages I get in my Wattpad e-mail when you guys send "messages to all followers". They are all exactly like I got them and have not been edited. Except #1. For the first time I have made an exception. There was more to it than that but if I show it to you then you might go to that link and you will never be the same again. I'm doing this for you. But if you really want to delve into madness message me and I will give you the link. I warned you.

Oh, and if you find your email message on here don't cry. You sent it. Seriously, what were you thinking?

I would like to thank all you wonderful Wattpadders that follow this Chasing Wattpad series and all my other stories. You guys are awesome. I know it is believed by many of you that I hate Wattpad. I can see how you might get that impression. But you would be wrong. If nothing else Wattpad promotes writing. And if they do that they can't be all that bad can they? Anyways, thanks for reading this series guys. I think it is getting close to 25,000 reads. That is amazing.

Writers, I hope you are having a great writing day!

1. Who could possibly have imagined two planets having sex? (there was more)

Whoa! Okay. I am going to have nightmares about this one. It is so wrong.  But curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on the link for the story. It turns you can't unread something and this will stay in my brain forever. It was actually quite brilliant. I am going to go shoot myself now. Well, not now but for sure when I finish this list.

2. Oh Wattpad, why do you hate me so?

Shut up you want me...bad.

3. This one is short but I promise the next one will be bigger!

You have more than one? Wow. I only have one. And it's not getting any bigger.

4. I hate people that complain and complain. I really can't stand them.  All they do is find something to complain about all day long. If they are not complaining they are not talking. I can't stand those people. If you all you can do is complain you need to stop talking. Just stop. Bitch bitch bitch all day long. I hate complainers with their non-stop jabbering about this and that. Blah blah blah. I wish they would just stop it already. Really. 

Yeah, complainers suck.

5. Now that I have found you I am never gonna let you go!

My first wife said the exact same thing.

6. I can't find my reading glasses!

You typed this. Check your face.

7. I like wearing masks.

Why do you wear masks? Were you burned by acid or something like that?

8. How did I go from Buddy Holly to Helter Skelter during lunch time?

Bad sushi?

9. I can't send messages to all my followers any more!

I'm not that lucky. We are not that lucky.

10. Sorry I haven't updated recently. I can't think of anything to write.

Finally, an honest person. I think I love you.