#21: not eye candy's keeper

"I still don't want you to go."

Hyun Soo and the rest of Eye Candy were officially moving into a dorm. And even though I knew it would be exciting and doing them so much good, I just couldn't bare the idea of my older brother not living here. I've always had him with me. I don't know what I will do without him. So thats why I currently sat on his closed packed suitcase with my arms crossed, refusing to get up. 

Hyun Soo rolled his eyes at me. "Mi Young, get up. I have to leave. You'll survive and you can come visit me when we don't have a schedule." 

I looked up at him and crossed my arms more tightly. "No, I don't want you to leave me. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you."

Hyun Soo, probably realizing he won't be able to convince me to get off his suitcase, sighed and threw me over his shoulder and placing me on his bed next to the suitcase. "It's not like you'll never see me again, okay? We'll see each other at school and when we have free time."

I crossed my arms again and pouted. "Fine. But I'm still not happy about it."

Hyun Soo laughed and bent down to my level on his bed. He ruffled my hair, which resulted in me punching him in the arm. It wasn't a hard punch but it was enough for him to cringe slightly. "Oh how I'm gonna miss you, Mi Young," he said sarcastically. 

"Just leave already before I sit back down on your suitcase!" I yelled, which made him laugh.

He gave me one last hug and stood back up, taking ahold of his suitcase. "I'll see you, Mi Young. Be good and take care of Da Som." And with that he was gone. Leaving our house without one crucial member of our family.

+

The next morning felt weird. One, the house was way more quiet than usual. My parents had gone to work and dropped Da Som off at day care. I had walked alone to school as well, which was something I've never really had to do before. Luckily, I had worn Ha Jin's scarf around my neck and it had kept me warm. I had yet to give it back to him and I wasn't planning on giving it back anytime soon. The scarf was extremely warm and it still had his scent still on it. There was no way I would give this up. 

When I had arrived at school, more and more people were starting to stare at me again. But this time instead of the shunning from last time, people had started to whisper things about Eye Candy getting signed. News really did spread quickly here, huh? 

I ignored the people staring and headed towards my locker, exchanging my books. When suddenly, someone covered my eyes. "Guess who?"

I couldn't help but smile. "Hmm, I don't know. Who?" I teased.

He turned me around and uncovered his hands from my eyes. In front of me stood my beautiful boyfriend with a huge smile of his face. "Surprise! Miss me?"

Deciding to hurt his ego just a little bit with teasing, I crossed my arms and made it look like I was deep in thought. "Hmm, not really." 

He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and engulfed me in a giant hug. "Well I missed you."

"I missed you too, you big dummy." I laughed. "So how's the new dorm and training life?"

Ha Jin shrugged. "The dorm is pretty great but we have this stupid demanding manager. I swear I'm already done with him."

"You know he's only being demanding because of the company," I reminded him. "You guys did sign a contract and he's just doing what he's told. Don't get too mad at him." 

Ha Jin listened and nodded. "Yeah I guess you're right." He sighed. "But doesn't change the fact that he's annoying." He muttered the last part.

I laughed. "You can never be annoying, right?" I said playfully. 

He raised an eyebrow at me. "I'm annoying?" He came closer and wrapped him arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I giggled. "Am I annoying now?"

"No.." I started slowly. "But we should definitely stop before we get in trouble." I looked around at the people who were still staring. Many were girls who looked like they wanted to personally skin me alive. 

Ha Jin pouted in disappointment. "Aw, okay fine."

The bell rang indicating people to start heading towards class. I kissed him quickly on the lips before heading towards my class. "See you later."

+

That's the way the days have gone. Repeats of seeing Ha Jin and occasionally Hyun Soo in the mornings and then back home to take care of Da Som. Without Eye Candy, life had really gone into a loop of repetition. Occasionally, girls would come up to me and ask "how to get one of them to fall in love with them". Which I would reply, I'm not their keeper and if they really wanted to go out with them, they would have to talk to them not me.

To be very honest, it was starting to get lonely all by myself at school. Which was why today, I  had decided to finally go back and talk to Su Ah. I hadn't been able to talk to her in so long because life had become so busy and I had really missed her. She was such a sweet girl and had been a real good friend to me when I first transferred here. 

I turned the corner, looking for her when I found her walking with her friend,  Deo Mi. God, I hated that girl. 

"If Eye Candy are trained under HR, they might not be bozos anymore!" She exclaimed happily. Why would she even be happy about that when originally she thought they were "trash human beings"? Freaking hypocrite.

"They were never bozos," I told her with my arms crossed, making my presence known. Okay, maybe they were bozos but I'm not gonna let her call them that.

Deo Mi's eyes widened. "Oh hey..Mi Young. What are you doing?"

I shrugged. "I came to meet up with Su Ah and just heard you guys talking about Eye Candy. Don't mind me though, please continue."

Deo Mi nodded. "Yeah..anyways, they have changed a lot so you're right, they aren't different from us anymore. They still have a long way to go to follow in Seung Hoon's footsteps."

This girl does not know when to stop, I swear. The more she talked the more she got on my nerves. Seung Hoon isn't a God, he isn't everything. "Does someone always have to follow someone else's footsteps?" Su Ah asked, sounding as done as I was. "These guys are doing what they want, and Seung Hoon.."

Speaking of the devil. Seung Hoon walked down the hallway and hit Su Ah on the shoulder lightly when walking passed us. Normally, he would've said something to her, but not this time. 

This put Deo Mi in a frenzy. "Hey! Did Seung Hoon not see you or not greet you? Did you two fight?"

"Deo Mi, she doesn't want to talk about it." I tried telling her, but of course she didn't listen. 

"Be good to Seung Hoon! He's been so good to you!" Deo Mi continued to go off. "But you're so hung up over Eye Candy! It basically looks like you've been dumped!"

"Oh my god! Shut up!" I yell at her. "Can't you see you're making it worse?" I turn to Su Ah and speak in a softer tone. "Don't let that affect you too much, okay? Guys are jerks and he clearly doesn't deserve you." With that, I glared my signature cold stare at Deo Mi and stomped away before I got even more mad and punched her in her stupid face and broke her glasses.

+

Weeks had passed and Eye Candy's single was about to drop any second. I waited on the screen of the release on my phone for hours until finally. It was released. Anxiously, I downloaded it. 

Eye Candy did it. They just debuted! They were gonna be stars I just knew it! 

I was so proud of them. They all deserved this. 

Eye Candy were gonna make it big. I just knew it.

OKAYYYY so this chapter highkey sucks (and is late and I'm sorry for that) but It's a filler so I'm sorry :/ 

NEW UPDATE EVERY 5-10 COMMENTS PEOPLE!! SO KEEP COMMENTING!