Last Day #15

Justin's POV

   I barely got any sleep yesturday. After the date all I ever did was think about her. And yesturday was Avril's last day staying over at my house, and now that we are dating, our parents are keeping a close eye on us. It's funny how just two days ago, we would be left alone and no one would care, but now that we do want to be alone, we just can't. I wanted to keep sleeping but my stomach says otherwise. My stomach rumbled loud enough for me to get the hint. I was too lazy to put on some pants,so I headed downstairs on my muscle shirt and boxers. To my surprise, Avril was there on the counter dressed with dark jeans and a black v-neck shirt, drinking coffee with my dearly mother. She looked up from my mom and stared at me. She gave me a wide eyed and I didn't know why untill she began to laugh. I quickly realized I was on boxers. Sure, she has seen me like this before and naked when we were 6, but now it all felt weird and embarrassing.

 "Good morning sleepy head." She smiled and took another sip of her coffee.

 "Hey. When did you get here?"

 "About an hour ago. I came to tell you if we could hang out before we went to school tomorrow but you were sleeping. So your mom kept me company until then."

 My mom just sat there quietly reading her magazine and smiling for whatever reason it was. Hopefully it wasn't our conversation she found funny.

 "Well let me take a shower and change quickly and we'll head out to wherever you want to go." Gave her a quick kiss in the forehead, and left upstairs to my room to shower.

In thirty minutes I had showered and dressed. I fix my hair a little. It was beggining to over grow. It was now pass my shoulders. Maybe I should cut it this week. Putting that thought aside, I looked in the mirror and had a wide smile on my face. This was the last day of our two week vacation and I was glad I was going to spend it with Avril, my girlfriend. The words sounded so unreal. Avril, of all girls, Avril was the one I ended up truely falling for. For a girl who has been by my side all along. It was very, unexpected and random. But I liked it.

 "Jason! How are you!" I heard Avril scream at the bottom of the stairs. 

  I haven't seen my brother since yesturday's awkward moment. I'm going to miss him when he leaves off to university again.

"Hey bro! How are you!"

 "Hey Justin, here to come and tell you guys I got tickets to go see a show! Avril is thrilled and said she loved to come. How about you?"

"I thought we were going to hang out Avril?"

 "I know, and we will, afterwards. But now we should go see the show! Please?" 

 I was disapointed but I didn't let it show. 

 "Okay. We'll go."

 Her smile came back and was jumping excitedly.

 "Well then its settled! I'll see you guys in the car in a few minutes." Jason left to the bathroom and it got quite. Avril showed excitement for this and I wasn't going to ruin it for her. I just smiled at her and grabbed my keys and we both headed out for the door.

 The car ride was nothing but pure chit chat of Avril's excitment with Jason's. They were getting annoying. Seriously it's a magic/elusion trick show, nothing special about that. As we were heading to our seats, Avril's clingy friends arrived.

  "Avril!!!What you doing here!" All three girls shouted.

 This couldn't get any worse. I saw how the clingy girls took Avril to our seats and all surrounded her.Guess I won't be spending my last day with her. Sigh.

 "Okay girls relax I've arrived!" Says Jason as he seats by the girls with two drinks.

 " Girls, leave Avril alone. She came with someone." He says and eyes me. The girls get the hint and their screams grow louder.

 "Seriously Avril! Your going out with Justin? When did this happen!"

 Ugh annoying.

 "I'll tell you guys later. The shows about to start. So make some space for my guy." Avril smiles at me, and perhaps this day won't be bad after all.