You're here #11

Justin's POV

      She ran off, once again. I keep messing it up. But it was like if my mind had taken over my mouth and asked her that. I was really eagered to hear her answer. Jason came with a frown.

 "What the hell did you do to her this time?"

     "I asked her if she had a crush on me."

 "Justin you idiot! You were supposed to act as if you don't know.I told you so you could think about the harm you were doing to her with Veronica. But clearly you messed it up anyways."

 "Shut up! Lets go back home. I need to talk to her."

 "Let me first ask you something, Do you love her too?"

  I smiled and without a second thought I replied

   "Yes I do."

   *At Home*

   "Avril? Avril are you here?"

  I heard no reply. I guess she was still mad. But I wouldn't blame her, I was the idiot who not only  didn't get her hints but also hurted her without knowing because I was such an idiot! I walked up the stairs quietly and carefully, listened in the direction of her room. I could hear her crying softly. I never wanted this to happen. I opened the door and walked in and closed the door making sure we had total privacy.

 "Avril, am really sorry."

 "Why are you sorry? Am the one who has gotten mad at you."

 "Yes, but am the one who has hurted you the most and I truely did not mean it. Avril am really sorry I have been huge jerk. Please forgive me?"

  I sat closer to her and holded her hand. Never have I ever seen Avril so different. I no longer saw her as my buddie, my best friend, instead I saw her as my crush, my lover. She looked up at me and wiped her tears. She smiled and nodded and hugged me tightly.She quietly whispered in my ear:  "Am sorry as well Justin."

 We both stayed still hugging. None of us moved, and we stayed like that for a while and then I looked at her and remembered she never answered me.

 "Avril, you never answered."

   Her smile faded and she became serious again. This time I wasn't letting her go until I got an answer.

  "Why is it so important for you to know? It's not like it will change anything."

  "In that your wrong my sweetheart. Why do I want to know so badly you ask? Well it's because. . .  I have felt the same way a long time ago and I barely noticed. As you can see am very oblivious of my surroundings and feelings, or so i've been told."

  She smiled and blushed. It had been a long while since I had made her blush. And seeing her like that made me smile. She looked adorable and I just felt like hugging her and never ever letting go.

 "So? Do you love me Avril?"

 "I..I do love you-"

 "This is so amazing!"

 "-but you have a girlfriend."

 My smile faded and so did hers. It all went back to silence. I had forgotten all about Veronica. And not to sound like a complete jerk but Avril had that effect on me. She would always make me forget stuff whenever I see her and those beautiful light brown eyes of her's. I could tell she was hurting on the inside.

  " I don't like her that much, actually she's a nice girl but am not in love with her as I'm with you."

    And it was the truth. Veronica was nice and caring and she was a perfect girlfriend, just not for me. Avril still didn't say a word. We were so close..too close. I stared at her lips. They looked like cherry color and I felt like feeling my lips against mines.I slowly was moving closer towards her lips. Those lips that i've I always wondered how they would feel against mine. She too, got closer. Now her lips were pressed against mines, her perfect red lips felt so soft and delicate. Both of us sharing a passionate kiss. I must say that this feeling was different. Her kiss gave me this weird feeling, all hyper and happy. I liked it.

   We stopped and gasped for air. She seemed more and more beautiful by the minute.

  "That was great Avril." I winked at her and gave her a quick kiss.I just couldn't get enough of her. She blushed and made her look adorable. " Made you blush again."  Her cheeks got redder.

  "I can't believe we kissed." she said disbeliefed

 "Me neither, but now that we did, I like it."

  We went in for another long passionate kiss. It got more intense with each and every kiss that we took.

 "What bout veronica" she said in between kisses.

 I looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry, soon it will be just me and you. I'll tell her I don't like her and that its over in the nicest way possible."

  "Ok. I can't believe this."

 "Believe what?"

 "That we, us, kissing. I never saw it coming. We've been so close for many years and never did I ever imagine us kissing."

 "I did." I admitted.

 "You really did?" she asked sounding all skeptical.

"Yeah when were small. Sometimes I would imagine kissing you. Since you were the only girl that I hanged out with so much, you were the only one I day dreamed about."

  "Your lieing!" she said witha huge smile.

 "I'm most surely am n-"

  My phone ringed and I saw it was Veronica calling.

 "Answer it" Avril said concerned. I answered it and tried to sound as happy and excited as possible.

 "Hey Veronica. How are you?-- 

  -- Tomorrow at your house?

    Yeah sure I'll be there."

 I hanged up and looked at Avril. I could tell she was upset.

 "Don't worry sweetheart I'll tell her tomorrow."

      And kissed her one more time.