Nothing More than Best Friends

AN: This is the first time I've been serious about a story. Ive worked hard on this.  Enjoy :D

Avril's POV

I woke up to the sound of my hungry stomach. I took a shower and changed into blue skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. I went downstairs and directed myself to the kitchen. Hungry, I grabbed the milk and took the cereal out from the cabinet. I sat down when my phone vibrated it was a message from mom and dad. It said: 

" If your wondering were we are, we went to your little brother's science competition.We will be back in 2 weeks    - Love Mom and Dad.

Well I really didn't notice they were gone at all. As I was half way through my cereal I heard a knock at the door. I look through the window and see its Justin. He has been my best friend since we were babies. I opened the door to greet him.

"Hey J!"

"Whats up?"

"Not much and you?"

"Came to pick you up. Did you pack your clothes?"

Wait what? Oh crap! I had forgoten that my mom had asked Justin's mom to take care of me while they were gone.Justin's mom and my mom know each other way before we were born. They met each other in some college party.

" Right. Yeah let me go get my stuff ready and i'll be back."

"You forgot didn't you?" He said with a grin on his face.

"No.Yes, maybe." I shouted  as I went up the stairs. I grabbed my gym bag and randomly added shirts, jeans and shorts, oh and accourse some bra's and underwear.

I was glad we had 2 weeks of vacation at school. Time to relax and have fun. I was done so I went downstairs.

"Are you done your majesty?" He said with a terrible British immitation.

"Not yet, I have to feed the unicorn." I said sarcastic.

"Oh honey lets go." He said as he grabbed my hand and heading towards the door.

 ~~~~~~~

We arrived at his place. It wasn't a long trip. He lives 8 minutes away from my house. As I entered his house I noticed that everything was quite.

"Where are your parents?"

"Working, where else silly" Giving me a 'DUH' look." and we have the house to ourselfs. If you know what I mean." He winked at me.

" No. I dont know what you mean." I said playing dumb.

He got close to me and he whispered in my ear.

"It means" he paused " PILLOW FIGHT!'

"Your such a child Justin, did you know that."

"I only act this way when am with you Avril." and gave me a cocky smile.

"Yeah also obnoxious." I said under my breath but i guess he heard me cuz he added

"But either way you love me!"

"Not true!"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Fine, you win.Dang your stubborn?"

"Only when am with you." I winked.

We both laughed.

­­­­_______

   Justin POV

She was stubborn. But somehow I liked it. She wasn't like the other girls at school. Avril was different in a way I couldn't describe.

"Yo Justin! Am hungry!" She whined.

"Didn't you eat cereal before we came here?"

"I didnt finish!"

One of the things Avril is different from the other girls is, she can really chop on food. Yet she ain't fat.She has a nice slim body. The advantage of being the best friend is that I get to tease her endlessly and have her over at my place and have her sleep at my house all the time. Most of the time I see her half naked, when she only wears a over sized shirt and her under wears. I enjoy those moments.

"Justin! You space out alot, did you know that?!"

"Well you whine and talk alot." I snapped.

"No I don't." She sang.

"Yes you do." I sang back.

"Omg dude.I dont want to argue. I want food.Food!"

"Fine fatty i'll see what I can find."

" Don't call me that. You know I hate it."

" And thats why I call you that. Aren't I smart?!"

"Yes, your a true Einstein." She said sarcastically again. I truly love and enjoy her sarcasm.

   After a few minutes I found a bag of Cheetos. I knew Avril, of all girls, would do just about anything for a bag of Cheetos.

" Oh, Avril honey! Look what I have." I shaked the bag grabbing her attention.

" Lemme get some." She shrieked

 An idea pop to my head that would entertain me and at the same time make Avril mad.

" First, you have to admit you talk alot. And eat alot." A smile started going up on my face.

"No way am I saying that."

"Okay.Then I guess I will eat the Cheetos." My smile grew wider.

 It look as if she was thinking on doing it or not. Finally she spoke.

" Fine" She snapped " You win."

 I woudln't imagine any normal girl admitting something for food, but this is Avril were talking about. This was hilarious.

"I talk alot and eat alot." she said so quick, and in a hushed voice i barely heard it.

"Can I have the cheetos?"

"Nope."

" Bu. . bur why?"

"Wow your really serious about the chips."

"Yes. Now give me the chips!" She said impatiently.

"Fine fine. Just don't kill me . . or eat me."

"Ha ha ha really funny Justin!" Again with her sarcasm. Loving it every time.

___________

Avrils P.O.V

 I still can't believe that idiot made me do that for chips. Anyways I passed all day munching on food and watching t.v, while Justin fell asleep in my lap all afternoon. My laps were numbed. Now it was 10pm and I was tired. Today was so boring.

" Hey Avril, you awake?" Said the moron knocking on the guest room, which was my room while I stayed over.

"Yes, I'am asleep." I said. Like if the moron couldn't see me in my bed texting.

"Am boerd Avril." He said in a little boy's voice.

" Me too,but am also tired."

"Can we do something?"

"No." I responded sleepy. I was drifting off to sleep when I barely heard him say good night and felt a good night kiss on the cheek, but i must of dreamt it.